KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Linda  O.
Spring hill, FL
Every Mexican has these in their house house and I remember eating these at a kid and I still make soup out of them they are just so good and when I have kids I'm gonna make them soup out of them too
Amy M.
This traditional Mexican soup is great and perfect for any occasion, especially when it's cold. The best part is that it is so easy to make. my mother usually cooks it with tomatoes garlic, union, and chicken broth. after this she blends all the ingredients and puts the soup to boil. there ya have it you very tasty, homemade, and easy soup, that your whole family will love!
Dee R.
Woodland, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great and easy to make. Me as mexican i used to eat it and make it a lot for my daughter. Why? Cause its delicious, can eat it with a lil bit of sour cream and taste great...
Vanessa R.
Fort Smith, AR
Esta sopita está riquísima! This is such a Mexican style soup, it's the best you can get if you're trying to cook Mexican food, this would go great with carnitas
Eileen P.
Hesperia, CA
Omg!!!!! I absolutely love these!!!! I make sopa with these all the time. Tomato sauce, water, chicken bolian, seasoning salt and some corn!!! Perfect for the cold weather
Angélica Z.
Denver, CO
Soooo goood!!!
You can try to add veggies to your soup..
My kids and my husband loves it.
Very cheap.
You can find them in Walmart or Mexican stores
I do recommend this item.
And I buy them all the time
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
La Moderna has been a brand that I use and trust. The soup it makes can be done quickly. I like to add in some potatoes or fresh spinach and my kids won't mind. You need to fry the noodles with a little oil and I add a small garlic clove, onion, and a can of tomato sauce, then it's followed by some chicken boullon or chicken broth. Add your water and let it boil until the noodles are cooked. Great value and my family loves it.
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
How convenient is this soup? It is so good and my kids love it! I grew up eating this and it's been my number one snack in college. Makes a really good dinner for one on a cold night!
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
Good texture I like to use this for my kids soups because the pieces remind them of stars and that's the only way they will eat their chicken soup! Really easy to cook and good taste. I would really recommend for people with small children because of the shape and texture.
Alexia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My mom always made these for us when we were growing up and she still does sometimes. I really like them. She seriously does all kinds of soup from this brand and they are so good. They are also easy and quick, as well. I personally always loved soup but this one was my favorite by far!
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
What is this ?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?