KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Sugey n.
I grew up eating these sopitas and i make these for my kids all the time super economic and very tasty.
Yadira C.
Dallas, TX
God I love this soup👌. And its so easy to do and fast and anyone can do it. I could eat this for days.☺
Eliza T.
My mom use to give me this when I was younger and it was good! Now I'm not a big fan of them though.
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
When on my lazy days I make this for my kiddos with a can of tomato sauce and a can of chicken broth
Naomi B.
morgan hill ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is delicious! Mi kids love it so much! If you haven’t try this, you should try it! Do recommend!
JoAnna V.
Brownsville, TX
Yes may favorite food ive been eating this since i was a child . You honestly need this 8n your life
Juliana D.
These are one of the best pasta brands out in the market and they cook so fast and end up delicious.
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
My favorite fide soup! It cooks perfecto. You can add chicken or whatever vegetable. Super cheap too
Jennifer R.
Love "La moderna" pastas! You can make a great, and delicious soup with tomato sauce, at a low cost.
Billianca R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kids love these. We but all types of pasta. They are super cheap as well. They are easy to make.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Arlington , TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
What is this ?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?