KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Cindy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've been eating this all my life now I make them all the time for my kiddos so I have tons in my pantry
Soledad N.
This is my favorite for sopa.
It reminds me of my childhood , is so easy to make that even I can make it.
Berenis M.
Lilburn, GA
These hit the spot when your sick!! I love it when my mom cooks them for me!! They have different kinds!
Alejandra D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love this ! They are very inexpensuce my daughter loves eating sopita! Its her all time favorite!
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Im Mexican so I love buying this soups! They are so good, so easy to make and only like 80 cents a bag...
Karla T.
Tucson, AZ
This pasta is definitely used a lot in my home. We make a lot tomato soups with this. I am a huge fan!
Mayela H.
weslaco, ['', '', '']
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mejor sopa para hacerle a mis ninos agregar papas y consomate y queda deli facil de hacer y sale pronto
Sugey n.
I grew up eating these sopitas and i make these for my kids all the time super economic and very tasty.
Daniel D.
Pico Rivera, CA
Esta marca de sopas ea muy buena y cuenta con una gran variedad aparte de ser muy sencilla de preparar
Yadira C.
Dallas, TX
God I love this soup👌. And its so easy to do and fast and anyone can do it. I could eat this for days.☺
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
What is this ?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?