KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
This product is great to add to soups or by itself. Great for children. For babies who are starting to eat because they are small pieces. I have bought several times. I love how inexpensive they are.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
I like to buy this product for my kids. I make this into a soup and they love it. I purchase the stars because this is what my boys prefer I would like to try other pasta shapes. I would recommend it!
Janine F.
Queen Creek, AZ
Love these pastas normally they are 2/$1 or 4/$1 and i always stock up on them my babies love them for a little lunch i just add a can of corn and soo soo good love them
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
My baby loves eating melon seed soups i almost make a little every week for him to eat right now that hes getting bigger and stronger. There a great product and super cheap
Vanessa P.
These would have to be my favorite sopita hands down. Could make these all day with any type of food. These are also set at a good price. Would definitely recommend.
Viridiana V.
Ontario, CA
They cook so easily! I love making these for my brother. They taste so good especially in a soup. I always buy these and they are so cheap it's worth it. I have a stash of 10 in my kitchen. I will rebuy
Maria H.
Edinburg , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really love this soup and more when its home made. I kind of preffer the letter soup then the flower soup jjiji love spelling out words with my little sister while enjoying a great tasty soup.
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
My grandma use to love maiming this soup when we were smaller 💖 aww childhood memories💖 it all depends on how someone makes it ! But its really bomb 💖 i never really called this by its name 😂 it was always known as "sopa de estrellitas"😂
Manuela S.
Antioch, TN
This product is as best as it gets. La sopa de fideo es algo que nunca deve de faltar en un hogar de un Hispano. Puedes comprar económico. Nunca falta en mi hogar. Un rico sabor que te ace recordar de dónde vienes.
Diana S.
Aurora , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brand is my favorite. The price is awesome 👏🏽 ! Easy to make on those lazy days or even on a winter a nice bowl of soup mix with any ingredients, very tasty.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
What is this ?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?