KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My family and I love this my kids love this as soups. And it's great for Baby and also good to cook durning the winter.
Aileen T.
Stockton , CA
This Is So great and cheap I love it on a cold Morning there is so many Different shapes & LITTLE letters its so great
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I'll over to guys these at the store they are very very cheap and very easy to make I eat these all the time love them
jannet v.
Rialto, CA
Something we use at home allot, and cheap to buy too. You can mix with any vegetables or by itself either way its good.
Maria D.
Easley, SC
My mom would make this for us all the time sopita and know i make it for my kids and it brings back so many memories
Jacqueline Q.
I make these to my kids every now and then and they love it they have all kinds of different ones and so easy to make
Brena P.
Wenatchee, WA
My favorite by far! It's so delicious! It's also so affordable and so easy to makes I've been buying these for years!
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use this pasta to make homemade mac and cheese and other things. I love how cheap it is. You can get this anywhere.
Johanna M.
Myrtle Beach , SC
This product is a MUST have in my home! I've been purchasing for years and will continue to do so! Cooks in minutes!
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
My husband love this pasta with potatoes Chile and romate salsa. It's really bomb specially when you don't wanna cook
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Arlington , TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
What is this ?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?

back