KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Areli B.
Spring valley, CA
I always buy these for my kids. I can make them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. And they are affordable to buy and have plenty of.
yoanna r.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best pasta ever grew up eating it and now I give it to my baby I made it with tomatoes and onion mix it with water o.k. the blender
Yadhira R.
Anaheim, CA
These always remind me of when I was a child, because it was my favorite pasta to eat! It's definitely good for the little ones :)
Maria V.
I loved this soups as a child and now as a mother I make them all the time for my child, they are easy to make and ready in no time
Elizabeth D.
My mother and I use these all the time I our soups. They taste great and are the perfect addition to making the soup more filling.
Lorena R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love this they have different variety they do good speacily once its done add cream to your plate and taste bomb like my son says
Beatriz M.
Omg these wereour meals once a week!! Best soup ever and easy and fast to make! You could add cheese or sour cream! It was bomb!
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Love these pasta soup I have used it along time it's so good .my kids love these Pasta soup more because of the shapes they have.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Cynthia A.
Not expensive and can be easily be cooked. You can find these in every grocery store. It has been my favorite since I was small.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
What is this ?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?