KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Valeria Á.
Me encanta la textura de esta pasta al prepararla ya sea como sopa seca o en caldo. Su precio es muy accesible y su preparación muy fácil
Ana G.
Yakima, WA
Growing up my mom would always make sopa de fideo and It was always so good with dinner !! It's so easy to make and it's not expensive!!!
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you're Hispanic everyone knows sopita 🙌🏼 sooo good. It's always a cheap meal these bags are 44cents I will forever buy this product
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Super inexpensive, can be found for 60 cents or so some places. Easy to throw in soups or chili and the kids like the different shapes.
Alysia T.
I use this for my girls! It's easy to make on top of that it is fast to make also! My daughter loves it and will eat it just by itself!
Amanda C.
Mayfield, KY
Love this sopita!!!! My mom has always made it and we could just eat this for lunch. So I keep making it for my kids and they love it!!
Selena G.
Love these since i was younger they are super cheap and i make these for my one year old and enjoy them with sour cream and valentina
Areli B.
Spring valley, CA
I always buy these for my kids. I can make them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. And they are affordable to buy and have plenty of.
yoanna r.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best pasta ever grew up eating it and now I give it to my baby I made it with tomatoes and onion mix it with water o.k. the blender
Isela P.
Norman, OK
I grew up eating this pasta, my mom always made it for us and now I make it for my children. It is very good as well as inexpensive
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
What is this ?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?