KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Teresa J.
San Antonio, TX
My kids love to eat this they love how I make it it for them especially when I put a little meat in it then they put some lemon in it as Well
Selene P.
My mom makes this soup. It is the best. I love it when she cooks it and adds meat to it. squeeze a little lime on it and it's just perfect.
Jessica T.
Albertville, AL
I grew up eating these with queso fresco and now I cook these for my kids fast and easy super delicious def recommend if you have children
Lizz o.
I grow up eating this and now as a mother I buy them for my daughter she lovesss it ! Perfect for children or when sick ! And cooks fast !
Fabiola D.
Newton, KS
I love to use this product. I make it for my daughter in soup or even spaghetti. She loves it. Have been using it for more them 5 years.
Daisy M.
Euless, TX
My grandma makes this for me every time I go to her house and it's always the best thing to eat when I'm there I recommend this for sopas
Flor L.
Love cooking these. You can make delicious soups out of them. Very easy and fast to cook me kids really enjoy eating them and taste great
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Amazing,i grew up eating this soup and now I make it for my daughter and niece,they want to war this on a daily basis on how good it is!!
Cyndi M.
This reminds me of when I was younger my mom always use to make these and now it's my favorite thing to make whenever anyone wants soup!
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
It may look complicated but this little bag right here makes it so easy to have a nice hot soup! It looks good and it taste delicious!đź’śđź’ś
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Arlington, TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
What is this ?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?