KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Daniela A.
This pasta is great!! My mom makes it all the time for my younger brother I can't help myself. I really love how my mom makes this Into a soup it's great :)
Maira G.
I really like these little soups because these are what I cook when I don't know what to make for dinner and it doesn't even take a long time and it us good.
Cindy l.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is something we make as a soup easy to make and taste so good . good when your Sick or even on winter days you can't go wrong make it anyway u want.
Roxanna V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So easy to make and tasty. The price is a plus. If u haven't tried them yet I totally recommend them. Just make sure it's not hot out cuz I hate that lol
Tania N.
Chino, CA
As a Hispanic, I grew up on this pasta and let me say I turned out great! It has a unique taste that goes well no matter how you decide to cook the pasta
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are pretty good and just the right size to add to any soups but you can make a variety of dishes with the other shapes of pasta from this brand.
Bris O.
Winnemucca , NV
Sopa de estrellitas is what we call this in Spanish😍 love this soup so much my mom would always make it for me and my siblings when we use to be young
Alexis A.
Dallas, TX
Let me tell ya these are good always ate this when we didn't have food and this was left and it is also good when it cold out and you wanna eat soup 😀
Jennifer M.
Arlington , TX
My mom use to make this soup all the time. It's very good, she made it different kind of ways and the product is just at its 100% each time! So good!
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
This brings back so much childhood memories my Grammy use to make it for us. Now I make it for my kids and they love it! With lemon and Valentina mmm
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Arlington , TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
What is this ?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?

back