KeHe Distributors 26655 LA MODERNA PASTA MELON SEED - Case of 20 - 7 OZ uploaded by Amy M.

BY KEHE DISTRIBUTORS

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN LA MODERNA see more...

Ladii D L.
Easy to make soup for all ages. My kids love love this, you blend some tomatoes and garlic and cilantro and toss it in the chicken broth with the pasta to give you a more delicious taste. My mother swears by this brand for all our soup needs. Absolutely recommend!
Deisy
Los Angeles, CA
I love this soup so much bring me back to my childhood as well it's very easy to cook. Not only is it shape but there are many more soups of this brand as well with different figures to to just to give that creative look. Especially on cold days this soup will warm you up !!! Hope everyone try's it !!!
Miztle V.
This is the pasta my mom used to make me with tomato sauce some cilantro on it and some knorr to add flavor and that's it. .
I love this pasta one of the best now I give it to my kids...
Many recipes you can do with this...
Brenda P.
Brownsville , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sopita. This thing is magical, it get rid of a cold, it turn a frown upside down, and it makes you feel like home anywhere in the world. I grew up with sopita and my kids will too. It's a generation to generation deal.
Jennifer F.
Fort Collins, CO
I extremely love love love this brand pasta! I use it, my mother and grandmother have used this in their soups for soo many years!! when I got sick I loved their soup, because it was made with this! yum I just want soup now!
Kenia C.
BEST SOUP EVER!! This has been a part of my life since I was a little girl. It's so good (try it with a sandwich on the side) . My mom makes it on any type of day and I can't get enough! Try it for yourself and enjoy it!
Lizzyy M.
Berwyn , IL
My mom always used to make some for my siblings and I, now it had jumped to our kids, on a nice cool day i love making some with some quesadillas on the side.. simply comforting reminds me of my childhood...
Esme R.
Edmond , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the best pasta to make a soup. I've only been eating it since I was a kid. You can find them everywhere. From Hispanic stores to Walmart. Is very cheap but that doesn't mean the flavor is poor. I love it. Absolutely recommend it.
Nana Z.
Omg every Mexican knows this is what your mom would feed you and make you happy lol, I love this soup my mom would make it for me and now I am making it for my babies as well . With some tomato it is amazing ! Highly recommend for you guys to try it out :)
Edna F.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I always go for this pasta when making soup. When I have a cold I make it by adding tomatoe sauce, garlic, chicken, and some vegetables. I definitely recommend this pasta to everyone.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
Who else makes soup with these?
Jennifer M.
Dallas, TX
Why is it called pasta melon seed? Is it just because of the shape?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Who else has had it mixed with fresh cooked beans? Or with chicken? Or any other way like ground beef n vegies?
Shannen B.
Cleveland, OH
What is this ?
Amy M.
What are some different ways that your family cooks this traditional soup?