BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesCocktail MixesKegworks
Kegworkscom Lemon Drop Bar-Tenders Instant Cocktail Mix: Box - 6 Pouches

Kegworks.com Lemon Drop Bar-Tenders Instant Cocktail Mix: Box - 6 Pouches

by Kegworks

They couldn't make cosmopolitans any more delicious but we've made it easier to make your own! This instant cosmo mix makes awesome cosmopolitan martinis in three simple steps. Simply combine water, vodka and the contents of one of these pouches in a shaker, add ice and shake it up a bit. Strain the drink into your finest martini glass and garnish with a slice of lime and you're ready to enjoy an incredibly classy cocktail, in minutes. With this cosmopolitan mix, you're never more than a few moments away from your favorite martini. In stock and ready to ship. Features: The preferred cocktail mix of bartenders. Prepare cosmos perfectly in 3 easy steps.Specs: Each pouch makes 3.5 fl oz cocktail. Includes: 6 pouches per box.

Has anyone tried this and recommend?
Does it taste too sweet? how much sugar is in this mix?
Does adding water to the mix make it Cosmo diluted?
Start your review of Kegworks.com Lemon Drop Bar-Tenders Instant Cocktail Mix: Box - 6 Pouches!
Nynochka F.
Tampa, FL
Quick and easy just stick in the fridge and your good to go. Nothing crazy and anyone can do it.
luz R.
Bridgeport, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Martini mixer I would like.....I like to think I'm a bartender lol. I do make some awesome chocolate cake shot yummy
lisa G.
lake louise canada
Seems like a simple enough idea. i definitely enjoy lemon drop martinis every one in a while