BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKeeva Organics

by Keeva Organics

How long until I see visible results ?
Has anyone tried this on their bacne?
Start your review of Keeva Organics Tea Tree Oil for Acne Treatment - 1 Step Natural Formula Fights Blemishes, Spots, Scars, Cystic Bumps, Blackheads & Bacne!
How would you rate this product?
Candice B.
Tellico Plns, TN
I absolutely love this acne/ blemish cream. Ordered from amazon, My acne is under control ( I do have some breakthrough acne occasionally) my skin is smoother, and my pores are smaller. I will definitely keep using!!
Mikayla D.
Murrysville, PA
Keeva Organics Tea Tree Oil for Acne Treatment - 1 Step Natural Formula Fights Blemishes, Spots, Scars, Cystic Bumps, Blackheads & Bacne uploaded by Mikayla D.
I do not normally post pictures like this but I needed to share this product. I simply believe that Keeva has helped me so so much. I have struggled with acne since 6th grade. I’m about to be 20 and still struggle with acne. I have tried everything from proactive, neutrogena and even the products dermatologists prescribed to me. Nothing ever seemed to work. I have only been using Keeva for a few weeks now and my skin looks amazing. I even feel comfortable going places without make up on. It feels so refreshing to put on. I love this product and if you struggle with acne you have to try it. It is all natural, no harsh chemicals to hurt your skin. It is a life changer!! I’ll admit my eyes do feel dry after using the product but it doesn’t dry out my skin at all. The photos of my acne were taking in January, the photos without acne were taken this morning, 5/18/18. I received my Keeva in April so I haven’t been using it for very long and my results are already amazing! I have no make up on!!
Regan B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm really impressed with this stuff! I've struggled with acne for over ten years and have tried pretty much everything except acutane, and this stuff worked better than Proactive! It shrinks acne without drying out my skin, only giving four stars because I wish it acted a bit faster.
Ellie K.
Irvine, CA
This is a product that I found on Amazon and refuse to lose. It is super gentle on my sensitive skin but dries out acne overnight. You can also mix it in with your concealer to help minimize blemishes during the day. The tea tree scent is super refreshing but isn’t too harsh. While this product is around $25, it is well worth the money because the jar lasts for months!
Ashley  B.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
This is literally one of the quickest treatments to clear breakouts! You can use it as a spot treatment or apply to your entire face. I use it at night & can see a difference in the morning. 2 nights and my breakouts are gone & my face is clear! I love the cool feeling from the tea tree oil & the fresh scent. It is not drying on my skin either which is great!
Caitlyn F.
Sterling
This cream is the holy grail of all acne creams. It reduces scarring and redness and prevents further breakouts. I use it all over my face before I go to bed at night, but it can also be used as a spot treatment. When you wake up in the morning, any breakouts are either gone or significantly diminished. It tingles when you put it on, so it feels like it’s actually working. The best part it, you notice results immediately.
Lynn L.
I originally received this item as a gift along with a few other Keeva products. I love how soft and smooth it makes my skin when I use it. I love the smell! Every time I have used it my skin has such a healthy glow. However, it did not seem to help my acne.
Christina R.
Houston
When I first came across this product I was skeptical from seeing all the negative reviews. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin (which I’ve managed to reduce my breakouts) but I still have plenty of scars. I decided to try it out and it has reduced my scars so much! You can feel the tingling sensation as soon as you put it on your face! I use just a little bit on just my scars, I wouldn’t recommend using it on your whole face at once because it does dry out that area. However, it got rid of my scars and so I’m happy!
Hannah W.
This is great for that time of the month during a hormonal breakout I don’t use this all the time as it’s too drying but if I’m in dire need I will pull this out of my beauty arsenal
Charli W.
Fort hood, TX
Y’ALL!! This is the holy grail! As soon as I feel a bump appearing I put some on and it’s gone by morning. This is the best acne medication I’ve ever used. My mother in law and two sisters use it, as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...