BY KEEVA ORGANICS

Keeva Organics Tea Tree Oil for Acne Treatment - 1 Step Natural Formula Fights Blemishes, Spots, Scars, Cystic Bumps, Blackheads & Bacne
Mikayla D.
Murrysville, PA
I do not normally post pictures like this but I needed to share this product. I simply believe that Keeva has helped me so so much. I have struggled with acne since 6th grade. I’m about to be 20 and still struggle with acne. I have tried everything from proactive, neutrogena and even the products dermatologists prescribed to me. Nothing ever seemed to work. I have only been using Keeva for a few weeks now and my skin looks amazing. I even feel comfortable going places without make up on. It feels so refreshing to put on. I love this product and if you struggle with acne you have to try it. It is all natural, no harsh chemicals to hurt your skin. It is a life changer!! I’ll admit my eyes do feel dry after using the product but it doesn’t dry out my skin at all. The photos of my acne were taking in January, the photos without acne were taken this morning, 5/18/18. I received my Keeva in April so I haven’t been using it for very long and my results are already amazing! I have no make up on!!
Angelina C.
My aunt introduced me to this product and even purchased my first jar. I kid you not, I saw improvements within the first week. My 6-step nighttime skincare routine suddenly reduced to 2-3 steps. The consistency is just right - not too thin, not too thick - and it's emollient enough so that I can spread it around my face easily. It's also moisturizing enough for me to skip a heavier night cream. I purchased another jar after I finished my first one. One suggestion I'd like to make is to avoid applying too close to your eyes. This cream produces a cooling, almost menthol-y, sensation.
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
I just received this product about three weeks ago and I like this a lot! I love the fact that you can feel the tea tree working on the skin. Natural tea tree will have a slightly minty feeling on the skin! I am an avid user of this ingredient and to be quite honest, most products that contain tea tree are often drying and sometimes I do not see results. With this product I am hydrated and my skin looks amazing!
Cristina G.
Tea tree oil is a known for its natural ability to fight bacteria. This cream applies and looks like a luxury moisturizer. It also smells good, not too strong. The first morning after I used this cream, I saw a significant reduction in my acne. I was both shocked and impressed. By the third day, my acne was completely clear. Yet, my skin was completely soft and radiant. I have recommended this products a thousand times and then some. This is absolutely amazing! I cannot live without this in my skincare routine!
Carolyn W.
North Attleboro
I love this stuff! It has reduced my redness significantly. I’m not sure if it was just this product or the combination of products that I use that helped my acne so I can’t give it ALL the credit. But it makes my face so tingly and feel so clean- I love my new soft skin!
Katie A.
Yorktown, VA
I add this morning and night everyday all over my face. It makes my face feel fresh and the smell is great. I have seen a HUGE difference in my acne ever since I started using it. Highly recommend!!!
Caitlyn F.
Sterling
This cream is the holy grail of all acne creams. It reduces scarring and redness and prevents further breakouts. I use it all over my face before I go to bed at night, but it can also be used as a spot treatment. When you wake up in the morning, any breakouts are either gone or significantly diminished. It tingles when you put it on, so it feels like it’s actually working. The best part it, you notice results immediately.
Darby F.
Kingsville
This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used. Before this I used to rub tea tree essential oil all over my face at night, but now this is the only thing I use before bed after a shower. My acne has gone down greatly and the smell is great! Not oily or uncomfortable to have on. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!!!!!! You can easily order this on Amazon!
Jazmin W.
This is a great quality face cream with great ingredients. I have combination skin that needs a thick cream that's not oily/greasy. This cream is thick & non greasy. It hydrates my skin so that I dont have to worry about dryness. It applies very nicely & helps to clear up my skin without irritating it.
Isabella B.
Ive been using this for two months and this is what I think, this product does fight blemishes and makes a huge difference on acne scaring after a while. I haven’t noticed a difference with my blackheads. Its really drying so use a good exfoliater to help get rid of the dry spots.
America V.
Davenport
Does this actually help with acne scars? I have a lot all over my face and I've been searching for a good product for acne scars. Also how much is this product?
Diana R.
Acworth
Does it take long to get rid of acne scars? I got this and it worked really good on my acne but I still have pretty bad acne scaring.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
does this work??? looking for a good acne product.
Jimmaria F.
MOBILE, AL
Does anyone else's product smell like old woman perfume in the jar?
Chloe D.
San Jose
Can this use as a moisturizer? I need help with acne marks red spots