Keepler Chips Deluxe Rainbow uploaded by Jeanette C.

BY KEEBLER

1 Package = 16 oz (1 lb) (454 g); Cookies - Rainbow. Chocolate in every bite! Here in the Hollow Tree, every one of our Keebler Chips Deluxe chocolate chip cookies is made with a generous helping of Elfin Magic. An extra thick, rich, golden cookie loaded with real chocolate chips ensure chocolate in every bite. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3010047290'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
I used to get excited about these when i was a kid because of how colorful they were and they had a flavor similar to but not the same as a chocolate chip cookie. The candies gave them a bit of a sweeter taste than others. They were bright and fun to eat. I loved these and still do!
Bailey A.
Cabot
Really good, hard to clean up after. I love them because they’re perfect for parties or on-the-go snacks. They’re not too healthy, but what can you expect from the godlike Keebler cookies? I’m such s foodie, haha.
Jennifer Q.
The best m&m cookie I ever had. The vanilla cookie pairs well with the m&m chocolate bits. It also has the right amount of m&ms in it. It has a great crunch and is very tasty. It is one of my favorite cookies
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
Love these cookie I like hard cookies these are my go to. My son loves them you can’t go wrong I will continue to buy there cookies there are a great price and you can get them practically everywhere!
Marissa B.
San Francisco, CA
Delicious but definitely prefer the original. For a storebought cookie, these do the job. They’re crumbly, sweet, salty and overall delicious. Been eating them since i was a kid - DOWN WITH CHIPS AHOY, KEEBLER LIVES ON.
Jessica D.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You just can’t have 1 I’m sorry!! You can’t my guilty snack!!! Sooo good especially after a long day of work lol affordable can be found almost anywhere. Try it.. it’s not chewy it’s not soft it’s great for real cookie lovers ❤️
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Cheyennee B.
I have always been a huge fan if keebler cookies, especially these m&M's ones!! I personally like the mini ones just a tax bit better but these are still delicious!  My mom didn't buy a lot of junk food when I was little, but the occasional times she would pick these up, they we're gone in about 2 days! Love love love these!!
Alayshia B.
Love this item it tastes delicious I love it so much would eat it every day If I had to lol but I absolutely love it I would love these cookies they are so delicious and very convenient love them ! Wepuld really recommend
Tabitha H.
Bennington, NE
These are one of my favorite store bought package cookies. The addition of M&M's to the chocolate chip cookie profile adds a nice crunch and sweetness. This cookie also holds up well when dunked into a cold glass of milk!
Emily F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Has anyone made a milkshake with them in it?
Victoria F.