Keepler Chips Deluxe Rainbow uploaded by Jeanette C.

BY KEEBLER

1 Package = 16 oz (1 lb) (454 g); Cookies - Rainbow. Chocolate in every bite! Here in the Hollow Tree, every one of our Keebler Chips Deluxe chocolate chip cookies is made with a generous helping of Elfin Magic. An extra thick, rich, golden cookie loaded with real chocolate chips ensure chocolate in every bite. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3010047290'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Marissa B.
San Francisco , CA
Delicious but definitely prefer the original. For a storebought cookie, these do the job. They’re crumbly, sweet, salty and overall delicious. Been eating them since i was a kid - DOWN WITH CHIPS AHOY, KEEBLER LIVES ON.
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
Love these cookie I like hard cookies these are my go to. My son loves them you can’t go wrong I will continue to buy there cookies there are a great price and you can get them practically everywhere!
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Tabitha H.
Bennington, NE
These are one of my favorite store bought package cookies. The addition of M&M's to the chocolate chip cookie profile adds a nice crunch and sweetness. This cookie also holds up well when dunked into a cold glass of milk!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I love these cookies! Awesome colorful chocolate chips with the same awesome chocolate chip cookie flavor! Kids love em so did I! Would highly recommend trying these!
Cheyennee B.
I have always been a huge fan if keebler cookies, especially these m&M's ones!! I personally like the mini ones just a tax bit better but these are still delicious!  My mom didn't buy a lot of junk food when I was little, but the occasional times she would pick these up, they we're gone in about 2 days! Love love love these!!
Alayshia B.
Love this item it tastes delicious I love it so much would eat it every day If I had to lol but I absolutely love it I would love these cookies they are so delicious and very convenient love them ! Wepuld really recommend
Jeanette C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Just ate a bunch of these for breakfast. Very happy with my decision. They were delicious. Although, the package depicts the cookies having three M&Ms on a cookie, not every cookie has 3. Some have two or even just one. Which I am okay with, because I think 3 on each would be overkill. And probably really expensive, which would drive up the cost of the cookies. We can't have that.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
My "go-to" cookie used to be soft batch but I grew out of that phase about a decade ago. I then tried original Chips-A-Hoy, but I wasn't too crazy about those. They fell apart in milk really easy. That's when I found these. They aren't as soft as Soft Batch Cookies, but they aren't as hard as Chips Ahoy. They are somewhere in between. I love the Keebler Chips the most! I switch back and forth nightly between these and Oreos.
Ashleigh D.
Kingsport, TN
MY FAVORITE COOKIES EVER!!! I love these with a big glass of milk. They always meet my expectations. They are always wonderful and have amazing M&Ms in them. It doesn't compare to any other cookie out there. Its perfect cookie, they aren't too big or to small. They are little tiny perfect pieces of heaven.
Emily F.
Has anyone made a milkshake with them in it?
Victoria F.