Keepler Chips Deluxe Rainbow uploaded by Jeanette C.

BY KEEBLER

1 Package = 16 oz (1 lb) (454 g); Cookies - Rainbow. Chocolate in every bite! Here in the Hollow Tree, every one of our Keebler Chips Deluxe chocolate chip cookies is made with a generous helping of Elfin Magic. An extra thick, rich, golden cookie loaded with real chocolate chips ensure chocolate in every bite. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3010047290'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• Has anyone made a milkshake with them...ahh how have i never thought o... 7 Answers
  • No i bet its goodThey are delicious. 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Just ate a bunch of these for breakfast. Very happy with my decision. They were delicious. Although, the package depicts the cookies having three M&Ms on a cookie, not every cookie has 3. Some have two or even just one. Which I am okay with, because I think 3 on each would be overkill. And probably really expensive, which would drive up the cost of the cookies. We can't have that.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
If your looking for a cookie to take you back to being a child then this is the answer, rainbow chocolates on the cookie is always a way to make you smile. the cookies are a little hard, but that is what the glass of milk, or coffee is for. good price and great for parties (festive without having to actually cook)
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Kingsport, TN
MY FAVORITE COOKIES EVER!!! I love these with a big glass of milk. They always meet my expectations. They are always wonderful and have amazing M&Ms in them. It doesn't compare to any other cookie out there. Its perfect cookie, they aren't too big or to small. They are little tiny perfect pieces of heaven.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Rialto, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are delicious. I love eating these with a nice cold glass of milk. Perfect late night snack. These are definitely not healthy but they are so delicious and affordable that it makes up for all the calories that come along with them.I definitely recommend these to any foodie
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I eat way too many packages of cookies, and Chips Deluxe are some of my favorites! They're not too crispy and not too soft and I love the little chocolate-covered candies on top. Keebler cookies are always so affordable too! Just trying to limit myself to two at a time...
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Moss Point, MS
Another yummy cookie that Keebler makes. The candy pieces that are in the cookie makes it even more tasty. Every time i eat them i never find a bad cookie that doesn't make me grab for more. These are great to have for a dessert after a meal and go great with milk.
Taja W.
Taja W.
Sooooo good lol. I miss these. I can never find them anywhere but I love them. Repeat customer all the way. There are no con's they are the perfect snack to munch on you could never go wrong with these. I would absolutely recommend these to there.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I'm a pretty big fan of packaged cookies overall, and these definitely make the cut. I wouldn't call them my favorites, but when I'm looking to mix it up they're a good alternative. I'd definitely recommend if you're looking to try something new!
Haley M.
Haley M.
Best crunchy cookie ever! Love all the chocolate pieces and the crumbly cookie goes great with milk of course but I like that it doesn't get super soggy and break off into the milk
Carol T.
Carol T.
These are good in a pinch -- a little hard for my taste. I think they would be better if they were softer. BUT... can never eat just one!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Has anyone made a milkshake with them in it?
Kaylah T.