Add a Photo

Photos (18)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Hayward, CA

God only knows why I keep up with this show or any spinoffs, EVER. I do not like or respect anyone in this family except for the moments when I sympathize with Khloe for the ways her mother demeans her for her weight and now sympathize with Rob for the same issue. I hate the way both Kris and Caitlyn have neglected and spoiled the two youngest daughters who have clearly had to raise themselves while their parents are busy globetrotting, wasting money, and getting rich off the backs of their children. I resent Cait for becoming the voice of transgender people in America when she believes being a woman means getting to wear frilly dresses, high heels, and makeup, yet is totally oblivious to the struggles and painful realities of those in the trans community she supposedly represents. Kris made herself rich by convincing Kim and Kourtney to do nude photo shoots starting as early as age 16 (maybe younger), and she has completely alienated and isolated Rob and Khloe because they are not physically "perfect" in her eyes. She didn't start treating Khloe with any maternal kindness until Khloe got addicted to cocaine and lost a ton of weight, and then she kept an ongoing relationship with Khloe's ex-husband behind her daughter's back because she only cares about herself. Now that Cait has gone public with her political endorsement of Trump, I have lost all hope that the Jenner matriarchs will ever have any real connection to people outside of their excessively wealthy elitist little group of socialites, and I worry about an America that looks up to these people as role models, examples of "beauty," or a voice for American culture. I do like Khloe, Rob, and I even kind of like Kendall and Kylie, but I HATE the parents. I suspect I only watch their programs to heckle them when they are at their best, and to occasionally see them stricken with misfortune so I can relate to them a little better. Either way, this isn't a side of myself I am proud of... no one should take pleasure in making fun of other people or in seeing others suffer, no matter how awful those people may be. These people are ridiculous... I don't get it, and the show doesn't make myself feel good about myself after watching it for an hour. In fact, I feel very disappointed in myself after watching it for letting myself behave like a 6th grader for an hour of cattiness. Gross.
Morgann N.
Morgann N.
Battle Ground, WA

Here you have another twenty something ungrateful Hollywood raised female woman-child, in another typically ungrateful for celebrity-family with parents who are so self absorbed and ungrateful towards themselves, that you wonder how they can have time left to be ungrateful towards the children under their roof/in their lives. But oh, they find time.

So what keeps you watching? The 15 minute 'clinique' beauty of the twenty something self described "socialite"? The little "naughty-bits" they sneak in of T&A just under the radar of standards and practices? The self-absorption of the parents? The back-talk and snotty attitudes the children are allowed to give to these parents? The unruliness of a blended family? Or just the idea of taking a peek into the life of "folks with celebrity" and then taking a look at your own life and realizing that mom and dad ....maybe aren't SO bad.

The beauty of freedom is that there will always be something for everyone. And in that freedom, you can take a look and decide if it's good or bad. For me, this show is bad, meaningless. This is not to say that all TV must be 20 hours of "Leave it to Beaver" or the "Brady Bunch". That's unrealistic. We've got to be exposed to real family dysfunction to see that that the world isn't always sugary sweet and pristine perfect. Not parents, not kids, not even our pets.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL

I must admit that I do like to watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians. The Kardashians are that bad compared to most people. I know some people don't like them, but some of the reasons are so stupid. It makes me feel that people are jealous of them that the Kardashians was able to get famous, but they wasn't. All I am going to say that if you say hateful things about them, it really shows your true character that you judge someone that you don't personally know. The television doesn't show everything and they don't share their life 24/7. The people who judge the things they have done don't really have a right to do so because there is only one person who is suppose to judge anyone. The thing that irk me if some of the heartless people who judge the kids. Nobody have a reason to talk about a child. The people who get on social media just to bash them are nothing but cyberbullies. Social media is suppose to be fun, and not about bashing and spreading your hate towards someone or some people.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Southlake, TX

I don't know about y'all but when I watch a reality show about famous people or people with problems it makes me happy. I'm not saying that when other people are down it makes me happy what in saying is that when I see other people with bigger problems with me it makes my problems seem small and I'll get over them. This sounds wrong because It sounds like I'm saying that if there's people in Africa starving I'm happy I'm not. I'm saying that it makes my problems seem small and there's bigger issues in the world. I guess I'm saying it helps be more compassionate but anyways keeping up with the kardashians is the best show ever! I think it's not scripted and if it is then they script so you can't even tell! I love all the drama that keeps you on the edge of your seat waiting for the next episode! I just love watching famous people go through problems just like ours because it makes them feel more real and not some like god or something!
Bethany V.
Bethany V.
Seekonk, MA

Honestly you can definitely live life without ever watching this show. There is no actual benefit to watching. However, I will admit it is one of my guilty pleasures. I don't know why but every week I find my self tuning into the new episodes and wondering what is going on in their lives. Why? I have no idea. I guess I mainly just enjoy watching the show for the fashion and beauty related things. Im always curious what the new trends are. I also like to live somewhat vicariously through rich people I guess (probably a reason why I watch The Real Housewives as well) I know I will never be able to travel and visit and experience 99% of the things they do, so its nice to kind of get a glimpse into it. Overall, this show isn't like some great production with a great storyline and actors and actresses. Its your everyday useless reality TV, but if that's what your into then Im sure it would be entertaining to you.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
New Hyde Park, NY

I used to always watch this show! I don't care what anyone says about them, they are very entertaining to watch and pretty funny. You never know what's going to happen. You could say I'm a fan of the Kardashians and Jenners. I love their fashion sense and each of them have their own look which I think is very cool. At times I won't always agree with the family's actions or procedures they've done but its not my position to speak about that anyways. I love Kylie's new cosmetic line though. Her lip kits are seriously amazing and feel so light weight on the lips. I also purchased from her birthday collection. I'm building my own collection of her products lol... Overall I do like the show, despite that it can get a little dramatic sometimes. I just don't watch as much as I used to. You can also follow them on social media and keep up with them. They always post some new content on what they're doing.
camila a.
camila a.
miami

Keeping Up with the Kardashians (abbreviated as KUWTK) AND A series of American reality show that airs on pay channel E!. The program focuses NAS Professional and Personal lives of the Kardashian-Jenner family. Its premise originated from Ryan Seacrest, que Also acts as Executive Producer. The series premiered on October 14, 2007 and later became one of the reality TV series The longer show in the country; one tenth season First of the series premiered on November 15, 2015. The series focuses primarily on Kim sisters, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian. In Addition, Also has YOUR parents Kris Jenner and Caitlyn (formerly known as Bruce Jenner), stepsisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and Brother Rob Kardashian. Other Partners page of the sisters Kardashian ALSO HAVE BEEN featured in the series, including former spouses Kourtney and Khloe, respecivamente Scott Disick and Lamar Odom.
Steevi F.
Steevi F.
Richlands, NC

I do enjoy watching the show this is like my guilty trashy show that I watch. Just because you know these types of shows aren't really important or beneficial to everyday life but it is like just something to let your mind not have to think for a while and just watch like monotonous lives of rich people in California. I don't mind the Kardashians I feel of Kourtney Kardashian she is amazing and I like Kris Kardashian as well and Khloe comes in through the rest of the kardashian-jenner clan I can't live without I'm not a big fan I just think she's really self-centered and everything I don't think that she's a bad person I just think she's very self-involved same as her husband is. But overall I think it's a great show I think the family seems to be really nice and down-to-earth and fun and I would actually really cool to meet them I'm actually Kourtney and Lhris.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Searcy, AR

I don't understand why people LOATHE the Kardashians. I honestly like watching third show and seeing their products that they have created. The girls have certainly created an empire that seems unstoppable and the little sisters are growing into their unstoppable forces as well. I understand that Kim's incident with Ray-J makes people believe that she made a sex-vid to become famous. I honestly think they made it in love and he released it... Which is what has always been reported. I mean I heard the voicemail message she left for him on his phone when she found out about what he did... She did not sound like someone who wanted the world to see that! I think she saw an opportunity where her name was in the headlines, she grabbed it and ran. Kudos to people who are able to turn a negative into a million dollars! Entertaining and fun show to watch!
Sheena C.
Sheena C.
New Orleans, LA

First of all I think it's amazing how their mother Kris has made them all millions from nothing. she's Awesome and very smart for that part. Another thing is you can't help but to watch because we as a society are very nosey. We want to see what's new and what they are doing 24/7, We want to see their clothes,hair,makeup and where they are going and with who so there show will always be popular. my favorite person is khloe she is the one that seems the most genuine and down to earth like the "home girl" up the street who you hang out with and she's always down to go and do whatever. I enjoy watching the show on E it's a guilty pleasure and I'll watch it until the last season whenever that will be it's become part of the culture of TV shows so people always expect it being that it's been on for so long like 11 or 12 season's now.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

Who is your favorite couple on the show?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA

Whos your favorite? Mines kendall!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Pawcatuck, CT

Am I the only one who likes Scott?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

Who is your favorite kardashian/jenner & why?
Erica S.