BY KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS

• Who is your favorite couple on the show? 82 Answers
  • Is Khloe or Kylie really pregnant lol?4 Answers
  • Who isn't a fan of this show? #popculturebadge2 Answers
Keeping Up With the Kardashians
  • "I must admit the show is one of my guilty pleasures I don't know if it makes me feel better about myself or I just find them entertaining" in 75 reviews
  • "I know it's crazy dramtic, and sometimes ridiculous but it's reality TV and that's what everyone needs to know when they tune it.. these people are paid to make people watch them and they do that very well, or they wouldn't be on every magazine cover! " in 54 reviews
  • "I have on occasion watched this when nothing else was on but i cant say i actually enjoy it, i like that they can afford to do all these things and thats their business but homelife is home life no matter how rich you are..its boring." in 37 reviews
  • "I used to enjoy watching the Kardashians a lot, but they have really gone down hill and I can not stand to watch it anymore" in 24 reviews
  • "This family has so many problems that I don't know why they would want it on tv but at the same time i cannot stop watching." in 22 reviews
Molly V.
Grand Rapids, MI
The guilty pleasure show that I hate to admit that watch, but can’t get enough of! I like the beginning seasons more, I feel like the new episodes are too scripted and aren’t as goo, but I’ll probs always still watch it anyway
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I know that I shouldn't watch this, but honestly I just can't stop. It's one of those things where you KNOW it's horrible, you really do, but then it starts playing and you're hook, line & sinker. I just really HAVE to keep up with the Kardashians, ya know? This show is brilliant in the worst ways, if you're into  The Real Housewives you'll be hooked on this in no time.
Samantha A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Fake show, maybe it was more real in the beginning, but it is so staged now it's unreal. It doesn't help that Kris Jenner is the producer and can make any edits she wants to portray her family in any way she wants. Manipulated, played out show. Not their real lives.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm not as interested as I use to be with Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I use to watch them religiously every week. My favorite scene was a throwback when Khloe and Lamar were a couple. I enjoyed their show when it was on air. But I adore her life now she seems so happy. Even though I don't watch the show much, I would recommend others watch it because they are entertaining.
Cristina C.
Castro Valley, CA
I hVe been watching this show since day one! I have also watched the spin off where they take New York and Miami. I like to keep up with them because I love their beauty and style. I tKe one star off because recently I don't quite enjoy the show as much as before. It's kind of bland almost like they don't really have much for us to see or want to share with us anymore.
Rini S.
Okay, I think everyone knows that this isn't quality television. However, it is a guilty pleasure. The lives of the Kardashians are so different from a regular person, that you get sucked in to watching the latest drama over a last season outfit. Watching the show made me stop judging them so hard and started humanizing them. Not good, but not terrible either.
Jody B.
Tucson
 I love love the Kardashians . Very blunt honest and they have good hearts they really do . I know alot of people say what they say but there good ppl . I will never stop watching um or buying there clothing lines makeup lines fragrance lines must watch before you judge guarantee you will love the show and mom Chris is so hilarious I just love her
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So I’m giving this 3 stars for the simple fact that I loved watching this show for the first several seasons but then it just kinda got old. Sometimes with the shows I wonder if these people are really like this or if they turn it on for the cameras...
Lani H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I will give the good before the bad. The girls are fun enough to watch, they have some great stylists making sure they look great and their homes are kind of amazing. But, in the end, the show lacks the authenticity of other amazing shows on right now like Rupaul's drag race.  It's great if you're bored and literally have nothing better to do.
Ashley F.
First of all it is a reality tv show but it is so dramatic. I feel like some of it is fake and just for the show. I do not like this show that much because at times it just gets so ridiculous. But it is a reality tv show so it is not bad for a reality watchers. In fact I bet it is amazing to those watchers.
Blanca C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Who is your favorite couple on the show?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whos your favorite? Mines kendall!
Anna W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Am I the only one who likes Scott?
Erica S.
orlando, FL
Who is your favorite sister? ♥ Khole Kourtney Kim Kylie Kendall
Jennifer B.
Who is your favorite kardashian/jenner & why?