Arts & CraftsMediaTV ShowsE! News
Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Keeping Up With the Kardashians

by E! News

Love keeping up with the Kardashians. My favorite is kylie, I love how she has her own makeup line.They are so pretty and the way she created her packaging is just spot on beautiful. Haven't tried her beauty products but would love to some day.
Pienso que me gustaría probar alguno de sus productos dicen que son muy buenos
I think they are going to stream it on Netflix. What do you think of Kim Kardashian? Keeping Up With the Kardashians ?
Start your review of Keeping Up With the Kardashians!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I must admit the show is one of my guilty pleasures I don't know if it makes me feel better about myself or I just find them entertainingin reviews
I know it's crazy dramtic, and sometimes ridiculous but it's reality TV and that's what everyone needs to know when they tune it.. these people are paid to make people watch them and they do that very well, or they wouldn't be on every magazine cover! in reviews
I have on occasion watched this when nothing else was on but i cant say i actually enjoy it, i like that they can afford to do all these things and thats their business but homelife is home life no matter how rich you are..its boring.in reviews
I used to enjoy watching the Kardashians a lot, but they have really gone down hill and I can not stand to watch it anymorein reviews
This family has so many problems that I don't know why they would want it on tv but at the same time i cannot stop watching.in reviews
Carol  K.
Fresno, CA
I know a lot of haters out there to don’t like this show, however I’ve enjoyed every season. It gives you a break from reality and let’s you focus on all their drama! Lol! I like to see the new trends in fashion, make up, purses, jewelry, and clothing from the girls.
Phoebe M.
Highly entertaining and motivational. Whatever your opinion of them, this is great mindless tv and, if you have any internal fire, it helps to motivate you to improve your life (in business or health/exercise-wise).
Shalayna  A.
Petal, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I personally don't care to watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I feel like the show highlights theirs personal matters that should stay private and the kids are getting caught in the crossfire. I think the ladies are pretty but look fake their choice yes but I think it is too much. This is a drama filled show and some like that but just not for me. I did see they have a clothing line in Sears stores now and the clothing it cute but but sized for juicy girls like myself that need plus sized.
Abbie T.
Holland, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Keeping Up With the Kardashians uploaded by Abbie T.
Honestly, I have watched every episode a few times. I adore this family. There is no reason to hate on the kardashians. They are not bad people and haven’t done anything wrong. The family is funny and fashionable. It is so easy to watch a marathon.
Breana J.
Raleigh, NC
My guilty pleasure show. I always tell myself ok this is the last episode but then I find myself right back glued to the tv. If nothing else I can definitely say the stupidity in this show keeps me coming back for some laughter.
Annette E.
Keeping Up With the Kardashians uploaded by Annette E.
Ok what can I say, these girls have me hooked😆 I enjoy seeing what they are wearing, what there up to and who's doing who. And I must say I am a fan of Kris J.
Daisy I.
LosAngeles
This is one of my go to guilty pleasure reality TV show! People like to complain and moan about the show but I find it absolutely entertaining!
Mary F.
Henderson, NV
I have been watching this show for years for pure entertainment. It is funny. Hilarious family. It is getting kind of old though. I wonder how much longer they will keep filming this show.
Loveleen N.
New Castle, DE
Really nice show! I love love love! It's fun and entertaining too. The show has good actors. good acting you might just think it's real.
Tanya B.
Plant City, FL
I've been a fan since season 1!! I love it. Im almost obsessed lol. You can always find me on my couch during marathons or a sunday night forsure.

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yoana C.
il y a 2 ans
Tiffany E E. il y a 2 ans
I'm no fan of Kim or the Kardashians. But I got mad respect for the work Kim has done for people who have been wrongfully imprisoned. That's awesome she's done an amazing job with that. The TV show eh....I can do without.
Marina V.
Frisco, TX
il y a 2 ans
Charlene N. il y a 2 ans
Wow - didn't know she was planning on leaving but makes sense. Thinks she's been unhappy doing it for a while.