BY WARNER

Enjoy every hilarious episode of the Perennial Hit, newly remastered and looking better than ever! Plus you can grow your own "bouquet" with exclusive "Keeping Up Appearances" seeds and plant tags! When it comes to snobbery, Hyacinth Bucket (pronounced "bouquet") is in a class of her own. Desperate to impress the neighbors and elbow her way into the local aristocracy, every moment of Hyacinth's day is spent going to manic lengths in her quest for perfection. There is one very slight trouble to Hyacinth's pretensions, however. The rest of her family is completely average and can always be trusted to undermine her efforts. With more laughs than ever before, "Keeping Up Appearances: The Collector's Edition" is the ultimate collection for fans of Hyacinth. As Hyacinth would say, "get it before the neighbors do!". Outtakes, Classic Interviews with Patricia Routledge and Judy Cornwall, Retrospective Pieces: "Comedy Connections" and "Funny Women: Patricia Routledge", "Kitty Monologues" - Clips of Patricia Routledge as "Kitty," another brilliant character, A Newly Commissioned Featurette about Eccentric British Style, Newly Recorded Interview with Patricia Routledge. see more...

Beauty L.
I accidentally watched this on Netflix. Wow, I love this show and I usually hate television. If you love a good dialogue, then this is your show. If you love action, crazy thriller, then don't even bother. The first episode I thought, "weird," but totally got me sucked in the story. I watched all the episodes. Hyacinth (the main character) is so funny and you will always feel bad for Richard( the husband). If you love English humor, then this is a must!
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
I love this show. It is one of my favorites and I always look forward to watching it. Emmett is my favorite character and I can relate to his character. It's a cleverly, funny show. I recommend others to watch it. It's a great show!
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
This show is part of my Saturday evening routine on my local PBS. Hyacinth is hilarious in her journey to appear more classy than she, or the rest of her family is. No matter how hard she tries, things just go downhill.