KeepCup 12-Ounce Brew Glass Reusable Coffee Cup, Medium, Base [Base, 12oz] uploaded by Gisselle C.

BY KEEPCUP

Emily T.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I received my KeepCup in a PopSugar Must Have box and I use it almost every day in place of disposable paper or Styrofoam cups to feed my coffee addiction. The lid is securely attached and I haven't had any problems with leaks. I really like that you can disassemble the lid parts to wash it better. The cup is made from glass, so it gets pretty hot when filled with coffee, but the rubber band keeps your fingers from burning. This was a great eco-friendly find!
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
I have had this for at least a month and use it often. I love that it's glass and not plastic. Not a super fan of the lid but it works. The cork isn't wide enough for someone to hold it with their entire hand but it works. Love the look of it, stylish and different. Wish they were cheaper so I could buy more of them.
Gisselle C.
Doral, FL
It's a great product very useful when you are leaving the house early in the morning and want to drink your coffee on your way to work.

I use it regularly, it's made of good quality materials. One thing I like it's that it is easy to wash, because you can take apart the pieces and wash it easily.

It is a good reusable cup, I would buy again and I definitely recommend it.👍

Just one observation: It's not completely spill-free. Once, I put it on my lunch bag in a vertical position and when I opened it there was coffee. Not a huge spill, but that's something to have in mind.