KeepCup
12-Ounce Brew Glass Reusable Coffee Cup, Medium, Base [Base, 12oz]

KeepCup 12-Ounce Brew Glass Reusable Coffee Cup, Medium, Base [Base, 12oz]

by KeepCup

Does it keep your drink hot?
Has anyone used this?
I’ve been seeing these everywhere. What makes the Keep Cup different than any other travel mug on the market?
Start your review of KeepCup 12-Ounce Brew Glass Reusable Coffee Cup, Medium, Base [Base, 12oz]!
How would you rate this product?
I got this about two years ago. It was in my pop sugar box. At first I used it all the time. It’s a great idea it’s about the exact same sizeAs a coffee cup. It works great and whenever to take coffee or tea on the go and of course the lid is no spill. I really stopped using it because I got a big thermos.
I have had this for at least a month and use it often. I love that it's glass and not plastic. Not a super fan of the lid but it works. The cork isn't wide enough for someone to hold it with their entire hand but it works. Love the look of it, stylish and different. Wish they were cheaper so I could buy more of them.
Keepcup are such a great coffee mug. I love that they’re more eco friendly than disposable cups and I love the clear glass so I know that I’m running low AND I know that it’s clean when I wash it!
Oklahoma City, OK
I received my KeepCup in a PopSugar Must Have box and I use it almost every day in place of disposable paper or Styrofoam cups to feed my coffee addiction. The lid is securely attached and I haven't had any problems with leaks. I really like that you can disassemble the lid parts to wash it better. The cup is made from glass, so it gets pretty hot when filled with coffee, but the rubber band keeps your fingers from burning. This was a great eco-friendly find!
I like this reusable cup. It’s solid and easy to clean in the dishwasher. I was nervous the glass would be fragile, but I’ve dropped it a few times and it has survived.
Brawley
So I have purchased 3 16oz cups. I love them. Great gift idea. They are so long lasting. Perfect way to start being earth-friendly. Sadly, they do not keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold. They come in a wide variety of colors. I recommend to everyone! P.s. if you take them to any cafe (even Starbucks) you get a discount!
Austin, TX
Keepcup has changed my entire way of living! Before this cup, I used SO many single use cups and didn’t think about it! They were a constant, now I cannot recall the last time I used a single use cup! I simply have no need to! These cups are barista standard, mine fits a ‘grande’ at Starbucks and is 16oz. Made of glass, the band makes it easy to grip when drinking hot drinks or cold! And there’s nothing from the plastic leeching in since it’s glass! I chose my colors myself on their website so it fits my style and people ask me about it constantly! I highly recommend using these to cut down on the amount of waste you create!
Sunland, CA
I have been using reusable cups to cut down on paper and plastic waste. The cup is made of glass which is much better than paper or plastic and makes the drinking experience much better on the go. The top lid disassembles for a better wash as well. I would highly recommend this product for everyday use.
KeepCup 12-Ounce Brew Glass Reusable Coffee Cup, Medium, Base [Base, 12oz] uploaded by Gisselle C.
It's a great product very useful when you are leaving the house early in the morning and want to drink your coffee on your way to work. I use it regularly, it's made of good quality materials. One thing I like it's that it is easy to wash, because you can take apart the pieces and wash it easily. It is a good reusable cup, I would buy again and I definitely recommend it.👍 Just one observation: It's not completely spill-free. Once, I put it on my lunch bag in a vertical position and when I opened it there was coffee. Not a huge spill, but that's something to have in mind.
Collingwood , ON
I was so excited to receive this product as a gift, and I do genuinely love their minimal design and that they are eco-friendly. I bring it to coffee shops often, in place of getting a single use disposable cup. BUT as others have mentioned, they do not keep your drink hot.