Keep it Kind Fresh Kidz Girls Deodorant, 1.86 fl oz uploaded by Madeline C.

BY KEEP IT KIND

No Aluminum, No Parabens, No Alcohol Dermatologically Tested 4 Suitable for all Skin Types 5 Does Not Mark or Stain Clothing 8 Does Not Block Pores 10 Enriched with Aloe Vera This deodorant has been specifically designed for younger, sensitive skins. Containing natural ingredients, it also provides effective all-day protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria, the cause of body odor, while still allowing the skin to breathe. For ages 8 and up. Suitable for vegans. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
I really enjoy both the keep it kind Fresh Kidz body wash and deodorants. I know is safe and in the long run non toxic for my children´s body, because of the no parabens and harsh sulfates. I checked for the body wash and you can not find it at Walgreens anymore.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
My daughter couldn't find any healthy deo that worked. We gave this a try and it worked. I gave it a try and it works for me two. Great scents. Hate I can only find it at Walgreens.