BeautyEyeEyeshadowwet n wild
Keep Going Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick

Keep Going Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick

Hot yoga tested – fit girl approved! The Keep Going Waterproof and Sweatproof Eyeshadow Stick has a fearless formula that stays put through even the stiffest humidity and sweat-intensive workouts. Available in six shades formulated with a variety of colored pearlescent particles providing long-wearning, buildable color.

Are there more colors of these?
Start your review of Keep Going Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick!
Grecia M.
Keep Going Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Grecia M.
Review for: Mud Run
This are an awesome product eyeshadow pencil for people that are doing outside activities is a good option for makeup it's waterproof and sweatproof #wetnwild #makeup #cosmetics #eyeshadow
Ana A.
Modesto, CA
Keep Going Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Ana A.
Review for: Mauve, Girl, Mud Run
Got these beauties at the Dollar tree store and OMG! they are waterproof, the pigment is great and the texture is super smooth, O really recommend! Keep Going Waterproof Eyeshadow Stick
Micaela A.
Deland, FL
Review for: Mauve, Girl
Flipping love the color and the wear and the ease of use! These eyeshadow sticks are really versatile, easy to use and hold pretty well. I would still use a primer/setting spray though! Got mine at Dollar Tree so IDK the actual price. Would love more colors!
Angela T.
Eufaula, OK
Review for: Mud Run
This eyeshadow goes on smooth and sleek without need of blending.No mascara pick up . Would buy again
Sarah K.
Worked well!! Love love love it! <3 <3 <3 I do totally recommend this product! It's very gentle.. 100% Easy to use. I use it every single day :) :) :) <3 <3 <3 it meet my expectations and more :) <3 i can't say enough good things about it! Great product!
Sonia L.
H st
it is a very good product when I use it my makeup looks very beautiful I like it because it is creamy and radiant I like to use it very often very beautiful
Erika G.
Damascus, MD
It is one of the best products I have tried, I love it, I love it, it is perfect for any occasion and I love it because it is also perfect for everyday life.
Hailey K.
LANCASTER, SC
I'm not a stick eyeshadow person. I would rather use pallets. Very radient colors however. Affordable for me. I'm not skilled when it comes to stuff like this. If I was more skied maybe I'd like it better.
It's okay. It's not the greatest but it's not the worst eyeliner I've ever used. Honestly I'd rather just pay more for good eyeliner then save some money.
Sham C.
Savannah
This is perfect! Since its waterproof it wont be remove easily when you get sweaty at all