BY KEENAN FARMS

• I love pistachios. Where can I get these to try?2 Answers
  • Never tried them , are they good??6 Answers
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
I love pistachios and these are a great brand. I can sit and eat these all day long.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach , FL
I super duper love pistachios even tho they are so expensive but God they are great ..
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
These are so great and my whole family fights over the bag but they are very pricey
Emilia H.
Las vegas, NV
I love pistachios muy buenos como un snack muy rico saladitos tostadotos deliciosos
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
Nothing better than this salty and crunchy nut. It is great for a snack at anytime.
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
I love pistachios I'm sure I would love these!! I am most def gonna try them yumm!!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
I love these pistachios so much and my only problem is I can't eat just a couple!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I personally don't love these, I can eat them but it's not something I would buy.
emilywhitcomb18
Huntington
Super duper salty, and yummy. everyone should get them. they are addicting too!
hope m.
Duenweg, MO
I love pistachios but not as much so you wouldn't see me buy these anywhere.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Never tried them , are they good??
emilywhitcomb18
Huntington
What happens to the shell?
hope m.
Duenweg, MO
How do you usually crush the pistachios if you want it in ice cream?
kelly w.
Newton, NC
I love pistachios. Where can I get these to try?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Are these really good to lose weight?