BY KEENAN FARMS

• Are these really good to lose weight? 1 Answers
  • I love pistachios. Where can I get these to try?2 Answers
  • Never tried them , are they good??6 Answers
LaJessica M.
I love pistachios!!! They're great for a small snack! But, I have to restrain myself from eating them all. My kids even ask me for some.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA
I love these pistachios. They're a good snack especially on the go. The taste is good and I usually enjoy getting them out of the shell.
Rosemith M.
Great source of proteins and a healthy snack as others had mention. Really love them. Like to eat them alone or mix them in my salads
Jeweliet B.
I love pistachios! Me and my BF always fight for the last one. We can never just eat some, we usually finish the bag in 2 sittings.
Ashley C.
Lewiston, UT
I love knowing that my food is healthy and tastes great! These are something that you defiantly don't want to miss out on!
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
I love pistachios any and all kinds. These are some of the best I've found. If you like them these are a great kind to get.
Chyenne S.
Canton, OH
One of my all time favorite snacks. I'd choose it over any other nuts. I'd even eat them instead of ice cream or candy.
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
So delicious, they have the right amount of salt and it tastes great. Probably really bad for you but I'd still buy them'
Lidija L.
Im a nut freak, and a cheep-o but these are worth it! Some of the best nuts Ive had, but the packaging can use an up do
Ninfa R.
These are my favorite snacks ever! It taste really good. I just hate that it's kind of expensive depending on the brand
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Never tried them , are they good??
emilywhitcomb18
Huntington
What happens to the shell?
hope m.
Duenweg, MO
How do you usually crush the pistachios if you want it in ice cream?
kelly w.
Newton, NC
I love pistachios. Where can I get these to try?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Are these really good to lose weight?