BY KEENAN FARMS

• I love pistachios. Where can I get these to try?2 Answers
  • Never tried them , are they good??6 Answers
Bee L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love pistachios , they are amazing to eat. I mostly eat them in the summer a lot or even when I'm going to the park and want a little snack, these are the best!
tracy m.
I love pistachios especially this kind with roasted & salted flavor. The flavor makes it taste so good. One of my favorite my kids love it as well. It is also a very healthy snack!!
Kim W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I just love pistachios. They are a great snack and very healthy for you. You can put them in all kinds of dishes. From desserts to salads. Yummy!! I could eat a whole bag by myself.
Rebecca V.
I love these. They are always in our kitchen. Alittle messy but the perfect quick on the go snack to give you energy and taste so good. The kids love the,m.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Pistachios are a great healthy snack if you don't over indulge with them. Great for a snack at lunch or even on a long car ride. High in price but so yummy
B B.
Indio, CA
Love these pistachios! They have the perfect amount of salt. Great healthy snack for adults and kids! I have a hard time not eating the bag in one sitting!
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
Pistachios are one of my absolute favorite nuts, and snacks in general, and these are real winners. Only problem is it is hard to stop sometimes!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Keenan Farms Pistachios Roasted & Salted Natural nuts are good for your heart. Pistachios always taste great no one can just eat one! ENJOY
jessica l.
Piqua, OH
I don't like one brand of pistachios over another, but these are really good! I don't mind shelling them but I prefer to buy them un shelled.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
I cannot simply just have one of these, they are THAT good!! You eat one, then two, next thing you know you've gone through an entire bag
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Never tried them , are they good??
emilywhitcomb18
Huntington
What happens to the shell?
hope m.
Duenweg, MO
How do you usually crush the pistachios if you want it in ice cream?
kelly w.
Newton, NC
I love pistachios. Where can I get these to try?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Are these really good to lose weight?