BY KEENAN FARMS

• I love pistachios. Where can I get these to try?2 Answers
  • Never tried them , are they good??6 Answers
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
This snack is one of my favorites. their good for the price very healthy for you.. you can also give them to your kids.. just the right amount of salt..when i purchase i buy two.. lol. its GOOD. a light snack to carry in your purse.
Rell B.
I love pistachios they are so good and the amount of salt that's on them is not bad to me . sometimes I just prefer to crack them open with my hands when I don't want the salt taste in my mouth but I can't help it I pop theses bad boys in mouth as if I'm eating sunflower seeds and throwing away the shell
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
Great snack that can be used for so many things! I've crushed them up for ice cream toppings, crushed them up and put them on a cake or just grab some and relax with a great healthy snack! They are a bit pricey, but seems like any thing healthy these days isn't cheap!
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
These are a really good snack to have in between meals. If you are a pistachio lover you need to try these. And the natural salted part is not overpowering like some other nuts tend to be. Stuff a baggy of them in your purse!
Gina M.
Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts to snack on! The slight saltiness makes them addicting. I love the challenge of breaking them out of their shell. I feel like I'm working for my food.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Yum! These pistachios are amazing! they are simply what they say they are. Lightly salted with 100% pistachio flavor. Easy to crack and get into. There isn't too much to say about it.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
These pistachios are amazing! I love pistachios and they are definitely worth the splurge on occasion. Only downside would be prices of pistachios...no matter the brand.
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts. The only hassle is opening them fast enough to eat. I love the salty flavor and crunchy texture. It's a nutritious and delicious snack.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
One of the first new nuts that I discovered in USA were pistachios, salty, green, and delicious. I love them for a snack. Great with any dessert that needs nutty taste.
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
I love this product so much! The price is really great for the quality. And these are possibly the best tasting pistachios! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Never tried them , are they good??
emilywhitcomb18
Huntington
What happens to the shell?
hope m.
Duenweg, MO
How do you usually crush the pistachios if you want it in ice cream?
kelly w.
Newton, NC
I love pistachios. Where can I get these to try?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Are these really good to lose weight?