BY KEENAN FARMS CALIFORNIA

Keenan Farms California® Pistachios.
Naturally opened.
Heart healthy.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 oz. per day of most nuts, such as pistachios, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

• I'm a big fan of pistachios. I was wondering if this bra...3 Answers
Keenan Farms California Naturally Opened Pistachios
  • "great snack always have love pistachios found this at jungle Jims and now I am addicted" in 2 reviews
  • "I don't think its the best brand but you can't go wrong with some pistachios in a bag" in 1 review
Karen V.
Oxon Hill, MD
Great snap for any occasion my family really love it. They take everywhere and the flavor its really nice love it.
Daniela M.
A parte de que contiene proteínas es tan saludable y naturales, me encantan!!! Su sabor es tan exquisito.
elsa m.
I love it. Nice taste, nice product. I can use it for some things I cook at home. I recommend it
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Delicious! I love pistachios, and this brand is good. The price is better than most as well.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This is a great snack I LOVE pistachios. always have.. but they are so expensive now days
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Great snack always have love pistachios found this at jungle Jims and now I am addicted
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Eldar O.
Sarajevo
Pistachios are my addiction,I love them so much.They are super healthy and delicious.For some reason I love to open them,it's fun
Tiffany L.
I'm a big fan of pistachios. I was wondering if this brand is anything as good as the leading brands?