BY KEENAN FARMS CALIFORNIA

Keenan Farms California® Pistachios.
Naturally opened.
Heart healthy.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 oz. per day of most nuts, such as pistachios, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

• I'm a big fan of pistachios. I was wondering if this brand is an...3 Answers
Keenan Farms California Naturally Opened Pistachios
  • "great snack always have love pistachios found this at jungle Jims and now I am addicted" in 2 reviews
  • "I don't think its the best brand but you can't go wrong with some pistachios in a bag" in 1 review
Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Once again, I am giving a review not because I think that a product is spectacular or anything, but because this is exactly what is advertised. Keenan Farms California Naturally Opened Pistachios are definitely pistachios. They are tasty.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Environmentalist Expert
I love this product! I'm a big fan of pistachios, and this brand is excellent. They are great to carry in your bag and have on hand when a small snack is needed, and a great taste!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Environmentalist Expert
A parte de que contiene proteínas es tan saludable y naturales, me encantan!!! Su sabor es tan exquisito.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
I really like pistachios, I think they all taste the same though so I have a hard time spending more money just because they are naturally opened.
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
I am a huge fan of pistachios, and this brand is excellent. They are great to slip into your purse and have on-hand when you need a small snack, and taste great!
krista v.
krista v.
Think these are very healthy. They are very good quality. Like their taste. Like the price. Love the flavor and the packagung. Easy to open shells
maria a.
maria a.
Medley, FL
I love pistachios when i found this ones i became addicted to them, i always have them on my bag and they are perfect for snacks,. they are really affordable, delicious and they are super healthy ! this brand is excellent
kelly o.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Great snack always have love pistachios found this at jungle Jims and now I am addicted
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Delicious! I love pistachios, and this brand is good. The price is better than most as well.
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This is a great snack I LOVE pistachios. always have.. but they are so expensive now days
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
I'm a big fan of pistachios. I was wondering if this brand is anything as good as the leading brands?