BY KEENAN FARMS CALIFORNIA

Keenan Farms California® Pistachios.
Naturally opened.
Heart healthy.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 oz. per day of most nuts, such as pistachios, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content. see more...

• I'm a big fan of pistachios. I was wondering if this brand is an...3 Answers
Keenan Farms California Naturally Opened Pistachios
  • "great snack always have love pistachios found this at jungle Jims and now I am addicted" in 2 reviews
  • "I don't think its the best brand but you can't go wrong with some pistachios in a bag" in 1 review
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this product! I'm a big fan of pistachios, and this brand is excellent. They are great to carry in your bag and have on hand when a small snack is needed, and a great taste!
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
Once again, I am giving a review not because I think that a product is spectacular or anything, but because this is exactly what is advertised. Keenan Farms California Naturally Opened Pistachios are definitely pistachios. They are tasty.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Foodie Expert
I really like pistachios, I think they all taste the same though so I have a hard time spending more money just because they are naturally opened.
maria a.
Medley, FL
I love pistachios when i found this ones i became addicted to them, i always have them on my bag and they are perfect for snacks,. they are really affordable, delicious and they are super healthy ! this brand is excellent
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Foodie Expert
A parte de que contiene proteínas es tan saludable y naturales, me encantan!!! Su sabor es tan exquisito.
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
I love sucking the salt of the shell before cracking it open. Has a good amount of salt. Great tasting, best i`ve ever had.
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
This is not my favorite brand but still good for fixing a craving, and i also like that you don't have to fight to get the shell opened
Lori H.
Akron, OH
Its a great healthy snack that has protein and it's easy to carry with me :) i have to have a snack on me all the time because I'm hypoglicymic. plus my kids love them too!
elsa m.
Foodie Expert
I love it. Nice taste, nice product. I can use it for some things I cook at home. I recommend it
Karen V.
Oxon Hill, MD
Great snap for any occasion my family really love it. They take everywhere and the flavor its really nice love it.
Tiffany L.
I'm a big fan of pistachios. I was wondering if this brand is anything as good as the leading brands?