18 colors available

Buy on Amazon
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Review for: Chocolate Covered Cherry
Keeki Pure & Simple nail polish is a reliable polish when desiring a long lasting coat. This color is very vibrant and does not chip easily. And the best advantage is it dries super quick!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Fair Haven, VT
Review for: Sour Apple Slushie
I'm not really into the whole makeup, hair, nails, and princesses. I'm the mother to 2 boys, and I am definitely a boys mom. But somewhere in the middle of all that, the powers that be decided I needed a daughter. And not just any daughter, but one that was so far opposite of me.
My daughter is the epitome of girly girl. Every stereotype that exists about girly girls, no matter how hard I try, she lives up to.
Favorite color is pink, wants to wear pretty dresses every single day, loves to have 10 different pairs of shoes for each outfit, pretty hairstyles, the works. And she's only 4. Yep, I have my hands full.
So when she wanted to start painting her nails, I was a little taken aback since she's never even seen me use nail polish, but I decided to be game for her whims. And so I came across the Keeki line.
Everything about this product seems perfect for kids. It doesn't have any harsh scent, nothing. But, I don't know about you, but the very few and rare times I have actually worn nail polish, the expensive "adult" kind, as soon as I did any type of grown up activity (i.e. dishes) it chipped. And kids are way harder on their nails than we are.
This nail polish didn't only chip, it literally peeled off in whole sheets from my daughters nails literally only an hour after I applied it. The colors are fun, it isn't harsh, but it won't get past the front door.
I'd honestly rather pay the money for the OPI or other brand that is marketed for adults. Not only will they last longer, but they are all coming out with the same fun colors that children's nail polishes have as well. And really, you aren't paying much more for the regular nail polish, in fact, in most cases, you might actually be paying less.
So, here's to not paying a high price for a candy colored nail polish that will peel off before you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious."
Kateyandfamily H.
Kateyandfamily H.
Review for: Grasshopper Pie
I love this nail polish. the color is so pretty and the formula is really nice.
Kayleigh T.
Kayleigh T.
Review for: Grasshopper Pie
I like this nail polish it's so pretty and I like the color and it drys so quickly 😍
Kacey A.
Kacey A.
Zephyrhills, FL
Review for: Chocolate Covered Cherry
This is one fun nail polish! Received tons of compliments on the bright sassy color and I for one absolutely love it!!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Review for: Chocolate Covered Cherry
Such a cute color and it is so easy to apply and does not chip very easily. I love that it is a different color that I haven't really seen before and can go with many outfits.
Gricelis P.
Gricelis P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does this brand have nicer colors besides this one
Joseline A.
Joseline A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this nail polish last long?
Aneela A.
Aneela A.
Where can I find this color?
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does stay on? Because even though I'm trying to go non toxic I don't want to waste $10 on nail polish for it to flake off after one day