Keebler™ Disney Frozen Cinnamon Graham Snacks uploaded by Karin B.Keebler™ Disney Frozen Cinnamon Graham Snacks uploaded by Kelsey C.

BY KEEBLER

Elsa, Anna, & Olaf shapes. see more...

Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
My 5 year old son insisted that we buy these crackers, and then he hated them. He said they were too-cinnamony and refused to eat them, then they got pushed to the back of the cabinet and went bad. I wish they came in a honey-graham flavor as well, maybe my son would have liked them more.
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
My daughters picked these out because of course the Frozen pictures on them drew them in. They taste like cinnamon flavored cardboard! They're awful! So if your kiddos are like mine and are drawn to the box, please do not give in! Never again will I let that trick me.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my daughters favorite snack! Not only are they fun because they are in the shape of frozen characters, but they're nutritious. They aren't a cookie, they're a graham cracker. And they're a steal at around two dollars a box!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
These are fantastic! They taste great and are cute too. The bag is perfect for snacking size. Sometimes they're a bit over priced, but I stock up when they are on sale.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Roosevelt, UT
Both of my girls love to snacks on these. They taste pretty good. They could use a bit more cinnamon but for kids they are great.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Oklahoma city, OK
My daughter loves these! She saw Anna and Elsa and just had to have them! All Keebler snacks are my favorite!
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
my daughther loves this snacks taste so good and spycie i really like it and recommend it to eveyone
Nora R.
Nora R.
My daughter loves frozen and she loves these graham crackers with a nice glass of cold milk or a nice a few gram crackers as a snack throughout the day with some peanut butter definitely affordable you can find them at any store you can add new tele-peanut butter and they are
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
These are my son's favorite. He's in love with frozen but they are actually really good. I love that they are small and it's less likely he'll make a mess with them since they easily fit in his hand and mouth. I also eat them too! They are that good!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Midland, TX
These crackers have a great flavor. You can tasye the cinnamon and some honey as well. The shapes are perfect for kids of all ages amd some that still feel like a kid!