BY KEEBLER

These saltine crackers are great for the lunchroom/breakroom to accompany salads and soup. Two crackers per package. Features: -Food type: Crackers. -Packing type: Pack. -Flavor: Original salty cracker. -Compliance standards: Kosher certified. -Quantit. see more...

Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
With soup or just topped with cheese these crackers have multiple possibilities. The crip texture is able to hold toppings and the crunchy nature is a great side for a variety of dishes such as enchilladas , soups, or you can have them alone when in need of a salty snack
Melissa L.
Apple Valley, MN
There's a local gas station near where I live that gives these away for free with soup. Periodically I have them order me a a box of these crackers I like that they are individually wrapped because at the beach sand gets on everything but not on my crackers.
Jennifer S.
Ooo I get to write the first review!!!! These are great for nausea, and great with soups. You mostly see these in Hospitals, they are small and convienient.
Tarrah W.
My work keeps these crackers in stock all the time. You can't have soup without some of these crackers. Great taste!
Misty H.
Favorite saltine cracker.I always purchase this brand best tasting saltine cracker.Off brands are just not the same.Im not sure how healthy they are but they are delicious.I don't buy any other brand.Great tasting saltine cracker for the price.
Rachelle R.
Great as a snack, also for the kids. I love the taste of them. I always buy them in a nearby supermarket, also they aren't expensive