BY KEEBLER

Only Keebler Could Bake These Wheat Saltine Crackers To Perfection, With A Texture That Is Delightfully Crispy. Enjoy Them With Soups And Salads Or Add Your Favorite Toppings.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil (Withtbhq For Freshness) Salt Contains 2% Or Less Of Corn Syrup Baking Soda Yeast Soy Lecithin

Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
With soup or just topped with cheese these crackers have multiple possibilities. The crip texture is able to hold toppings and the crunchy nature is a great side for a variety of dishes such as enchilladas , soups, or you can have them alone when in need of a salty snack
Melissa L.
Apple Valley, MN
There's a local gas station near where I live that gives these away for free with soup. Periodically I have them order me a a box of these crackers I like that they are individually wrapped because at the beach sand gets on everything but not on my crackers.
Jennifer S.
Ooo I get to write the first review!!!! These are great for nausea, and great with soups. You mostly see these in Hospitals, they are small and convienient.
Sara V.
Middleton
Our favorite saltines. We’ve tried lots of others but always end up back to these, sometimes these can be a bit more pricey but worth it.
Candice G.
This are good with just about any kind of soup I like it very well in home made chilli or even in meatloaf overall they taste great
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
These go by so quick in our house that I can't keep them in stock. Lol. My family use them for soup, food, and snacks.
Tarrah W.
My work keeps these crackers in stock all the time. You can't have soup without some of these crackers. Great taste!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Yummy! These crackers are perfect for soups! They have a light wafer like texture and light salt flavor. Try em out!
Lauren H.
Kent
These crackers are so versatile. I enjoy them with soup. They are also great to help out when you have tummy trouble.
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
These are great for soup. Even when getting soggy they taste good. Not too fragile when trying to put spreads on.