BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keebler®Toasted Honey Wheat Wheatables Crackers.
Wheatables crackers.
Toasted honey wheat.
Naturally flavored.
Made with stone-ground wheat.

pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love keebler wheatables crackers toasted honey wheat because they taste delicous that is why i am a repeat consumer. they are made with healthy ingredients. i buy these at walmart for a reasonable price. i would definitely recommend to others.
Vivi O.
Estas galletas de miel tostada son irresistibles, se trata de una muy rica y crujiente sabor cuando se come, es bueno para picar con un poco de fruta o yogur.
They have a salt of light that is correct in sweetness's compliments. And when I try to tell people about them, they get confused with wheat thin.
Leslie C.
Richmond
I love these. They are great for a simple snack or as an hors d'oeuvre for parties. It has so many purposes that it's hard not to have them on hand. Yummy crackers!
Chiquita C.
I used to eat these plain and by the handful. I know some people dip them, and that's probably good too. But I liked them just the way they are golden and sweet. They have a light salt that is just right in complimenting the sweetness. And when I try to tell people about them, they would mistake them for Wheat Thins. They are not the same. (but they probably are. I just liked these first.)
Lear29522 Ana H.

These toasted honey biscuits are irresistible, it is a very rich and crispy flavor when you eat it, it is good to snack with some fruit or yogurt.

I think it is healthy but not in excess.

I can not compare it with another product
I recommend it to people who like the taste of honey and like to snack very often
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
The touch of honey flavor in the wheat crackers adds a little sweetness to the thin, light crackers and makes them even more tasty to me. I am a repeat customer. I like these with soup and with cheese and lunch meats instead of bread. I would recommend these to others.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
My husband loves to eat these with cheese and a nice pepper jelly spread. I love that they are a tad healthier than some of the other snacks that he usually chooses to eat. The flavor of these is nice, and there is even a hint of sweetness in there!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
These were AMAZING! I am so heartbroken that I can't find them anywhere anymore near me. They taste amazing along or with some cheese. They have a hint of sweet honey and a touch of salt that is perfectly balanced.
Robin W.
I serve these with dip a party and it was a big hit the taste was great everyone loved them I was surprised because it was my first time buying them but there was no complaints and they were really really good
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

are delicious feel the taste of honey wheat and combine well bring many caceras feel what gives them that natural touch are natural ingredients so I consider healthy They are delicious and crisp, I recommend it
They are very similar to honey brand