BY KEEBLER

Keebler®Toasted Honey Wheat Wheatables Crackers.
Wheatables crackers.
Toasted honey wheat.
Naturally flavored.
Made with stone-ground wheat. see more...

Chiquita C.
Chiquita C.
I used to eat these plain and by the handful. I know some people dip them, and that's probably good too. But I liked them just the way they are golden and sweet. They have a light salt that is just right in complimenting the sweetness. And when I try to tell people about them, they would mistake them for Wheat Thins. They are not the same. (but they probably are. I just liked these first.)
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
El toque de sabor a miel en las galletas de trigo agrega un poco de dulzura a las galletas, delgados y ligeros y los hace aún más sabrosa para mí. Soy un cliente habitual. Me gustan estos con sopa y con carnes y quesos almuerzo en lugar de pan. Yo recomendaría las imágenes a terceros.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
The touch of honey flavor in the wheat crackers adds a little sweetness to the thin, light crackers and makes them even more tasty to me. I am a repeat customer. I like these with soup and with cheese and lunch meats instead of bread. I would recommend these to others.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
My husband loves to eat these with cheese and a nice pepper jelly spread. I love that they are a tad healthier than some of the other snacks that he usually chooses to eat. The flavor of these is nice, and there is even a hint of sweetness in there!
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Nevada, NV
Foodie Expert

are delicious feel the taste of honey wheat and combine well bring many caceras feel what gives them that natural touch are natural ingredients so I consider healthy They are delicious and crisp, I recommend it
They are very similar to honey brand
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love keebler wheatables crackers toasted honey wheat because they taste delicous that is why i am a repeat consumer. they are made with healthy ingredients. i buy these at walmart for a reasonable price. i would definitely recommend to others.
Caroline's S.
Caroline's S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these crackers as an anytime snack. They're slightly sweet and perfect for spreading peanut butter on. Unfortunately they're nearly impossible to find where I'm at but when I see them I buy as many boxes as possible to stock up!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
Foodie Expert
These are the best new snacks out there! Once you have a few they will be on your grocery list weekly! They are sweet and satisfy a sweet tooth. I love pairing with cream cheese or even a laughing cow wedge. I def recommend!
Beth S.
Beth S.
Fairfield, OH
Love the flavor of these. Perfectly sized proportions. Easily eaten as snack or side to lunch. Little to no crumbs come off of the crackers making it good for small children to eat themselves. Healthy tasty cracker.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
These were AMAZING! I am so heartbroken that I can't find them anywhere anymore near me. They taste amazing along or with some cheese. They have a hint of sweet honey and a touch of salt that is perfectly balanced.