BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Wheatables® Original Golden Wheat Crackers.
Made with stone-ground wheat. see more...

brigitte m.
I started buying Wheatable crackers in Egypt when Wheat Thins weren't available at my grocery store.

Since then I've never gone back. They are such a better tasting cracker and just a little softer than Wheat Thins.

Now that I've moved back to the US they are nowhere to be found in stores. Wheat Thins totally own the market here!

Try Wheatables today to see if you are like me, and let's see if we can get stores to stock these
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
These wheatables snack crackers are just amazing with vegan cheese dips or even cut up peieces of cheese and tomatoes and onions! they are just so yummy and whatever you pair it with will be delicious! I do suggest keeping to the serving size as that will make this a healthier snack instead of eating through the whole box, which I know, is very tempting to do!
Stephanie S.
This is my all-time favorite cracker. I have to be careful to not eat them all by myself. The best part about this is that they can be eaten alone. No need for High calorie toppers. these are the perfect mix of sweet and salty. Not too hard, just the right crispiness. these can be found anywhere. And the cost is very reasonable
Chasity B.
Commerce, TX
I love that these are wheat. These are delicious and fairly healthy. They are affordable and worth giving a try. They're not too dry or too salty or fattening. They're an awesome snack and great for on the go. Iw ould totally recommend these to anyone.
Amber F.
Yummm! I love these wheatables crackers, even my son loves them. A nice healthy alternative to chips. The Keebler brand over all has my heart, great ingredients. I highly recommend these to anyone and especially those who like wheat.
I haven't had these in forever but when this popped up in my snaps it immediately made me crave them! they are so good and a little sweet because of the honey. i will be picking some up the next time i go grocery shopping!
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
This is a very healthy option for people who are trying to maintain a diet and needs a snack. It is surprisingly delicious and adorable. I would recommend to others as it a great enjoyable product!!!
Sam F.
Shortsville, NY
really tired of filling out this stupid survey. I think you require to much to write. I wouldnt mind doing survays if there were choices or didnt have to write so much and were so long.
Melissa F.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Keebler Wheatables Original Golden Wheat Crackers were the best crackers in the world!! I am beyond bummed that they have been discontinued. I really wish they would bring them back!!
Nikki S.
I think it was a clever idea to make half cracker have pretzels because it goes well together. Both salty and crispy and crunchy delectable treats. Goes well with dip.