Keebler Waffle Cones uploaded by Brianna W.Keebler Waffle Cones uploaded by Shandi L.Keebler Waffle Cones uploaded by Amy J.

BY KEEBLER

Serve Up Delicious Desserts In These Fun And Crunchy Waffle Cones. Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good

Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Sugar High Oleic Soybean Oil Contains 2% Or Less Of Soy Lecithin Salt

Giselle B.
Brooklyn, NY
These ice cream cones make my heart live and die at the same exact moment in time. I'm a sucker for ice cream cones. It just makes it that much better. Sometimes I just crumble the cone pieces into my ice cream bowl. I think it's because I like a good crunch.
Courtney H.
Niota, TN
Love waffle cones! You can buy these at a reasonable price and think you were eating at a restaurant! I prefer these to other products simply because it's a brand I trust!
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
A+ for the packaging! There's a styrofoam box inside the cardboard one, which really helps protect the cones from getting crushed. The taste is great and they're pretty big! The only downside I found is that the cones are pretty fragile so you have to be really careful when you are packing on the ice cream.
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect for any ice cream! They are not dinky little cones. The only bad thing is they break really easily but then you can just make a sundae and crumble the cone pieces ontop!
Jennifer W.
Pretty sturdy cone and hint of a sweet taste. Our kids enjoy these many nights as a dessert before bed. Waffle cones can be found by other brands a bit cheaper but these have an amazing quality and guarantee.
Meghan S.
Liberty, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the cones my kids love eating with their ice cream or s'more cones cooked over a fire pit during the summer time we buy 6 boxs cause they are so good. With those family bucket of ice cream
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE these so much! I will always prefer these over the cups. I wish it came with more in the box. They are so light and crispy. Highly recommended!!
Angie T.
Marine City
My favorite ice cream cone on the market. Nothing beats the flavor of a sugar cone. Great for making delicious ice cream treats the kids will love.
Melissa E.
These are very good. I love waffle cones. I figured they would be stale like the other brands I have bought but they were actually really good!
Juliana P.
These cones will never leak or break easily, they are perfect to go with any ice cream flavor, and are definitely delicious.

Walmart