BY KEEBLER

A Terrific Companion For Your Break From A Busy Day, These Crispy Sandwich Cookies Contain A Delicious Crème Filling.

Naomie S.
Wilmington , DE
I’m the queen of snacks. I always have some sort of sweet treat in my pantry and these are usually one of them! They are firm and the snap of the cookies is so perfect just to release the amazing creme in the middle! Gosh, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! A must have!
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
These are my favorite Vienna Fingers cookies. Talk about nice and smooth center. The cookie is always fresh, and it goes so good with the vanilla filling. I've been eating these since I was young, and I'm 35. Now my children eat them, and they also love them as well.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always loved Vienna fingers ! They are such a good cookie ! I’m not a huge fan of chocolate so these are a better choice for me than the chocolate cookies from Keebler. The filling is so smooth and rich ! These are definitely smaller than they used to be and there’s not as much filling in them either
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Heather S.
Cape Coral, FL
Vienna fingers are just so delicious. But they are also that type of cookie that you seem to forget about. I've recently bought them while they were Bogo at Publix, and I had a coupon, so it was a cheap price. I haven't had them in so long, but after eating them it's hard to remember why I stopped eating them.
Celina A.
Don't even get me started on these cookies. I'm obsessed with them. I could eat an entire package of these and feel no remorse about it. These never last more than a few days in my house because my family and I LOVE these!
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite old school cookies. Classic vanilla flavor, not too sweet just right. Most of the time not expensive but can be in liquor stores lol. It's a great treat every once in a while. Definitely would try them if you haven't.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nice cookies, not to sweet. I love them with milk. Lo e the individual rappers.for on the go and snack on all day, to have a sugar rush😉 Keebler Vienna Fingers Creme Filled
Lindsay D.
Waynesburg, PA
Yum yum yum! Nice vanilla cookie sandwich with a creamy sweet vanilla paste filling between the 2. They ate just so good! Not really a milk cookie. More of a hot coffee cookie.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
nikia p.
Lithonia, GA
Do they come with Chocolate cream also.
Roberta M.
Argyle, NY
Do these come in other flavors?

Walmart