Keebler Variety Pack Animals Crackers, Frosted Animals Crackers and Iced Animals Crackers - 12 pack

BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Variety 12 Pack™.
4 Packages Animals Frosted Cookies Fully Frosted Shortbread Animals Shapes.
4 Packages Animals Crackers.
4 Packages Animals Cookies Iced, Lightly Frosted Shortbread Animal Shapes. see more...

Sunny S.
Sunny S.
These are awesome! They taste good and they are something you can grab on the go! It's a perfect little variety box of cookies! They have just the right amount of cookies in each packet for a go to snack! I don't think you can go wrong with a pack of cookies like this!
Michaela N.
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL
Such a good snack for on the go, work, road trips, anywhere really. Nice portion control as well. I find mine at costco and the price isn't too bad for how many you get
tanya d.
tanya d.
Great to have on hand for school lunches or just for on the go the best ones to me are the ones with the frosting on them OMG they are so good
Bettie W.
Bettie W.
These are good for a little dessert at school or work and even on the go. In the size is great so you can't eat too many of them.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
I keep this pack in my car. Great for on the go snacks, and haven't had any complaints yet.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
Perfect for trips to the zoo with kids or even just to throw in their lunch box.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
These cookies are just straight straight up nostalgia....they remind me so much of being a kid. I recently bought these from Walgreens to bring to school (I'm a teacher) and was so pleasantly surprised to see that they are still delicious and kids still love them. I mean, pink frosting and sprinkles? How can you go wrong?
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
A great snack for on the go. The kids love these and enjoy these variety packs to switch it up during the week in their lunch bags.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
San Juan
I always ate them in school or just as a snack but not it kinda hard to find them wish I could have some right now
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I haven't ate these little guys in a long time, but when I was younger I use to love eating them with my packed lunches.
Jaimie N.
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Oak Harbor, OH
Which is your favorite? Mine is frosted!