BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Vanilla Wafers.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with care! see more...

Keebler Vanilla Wafers
  • "I really want some of these right now in Banana Pudding lol they are so good and they don't seem that unheathly for you which is always a plus!" in 7 reviews
These and the Nila wagers are delicious. Perfect vanilla cookies and just sweet enough.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I never really liked vanilla wafers but Keebler vanilla wafers were surprisingly pretty good! I would recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Amanda S.
These are delicious to have plain or use with a recipe. They’re very versatile so you can bake with them, use them for dips or use them as the crust in a no-bake dessert.
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
I love vanilla and nilla wafers are the waveeeeeeee. I love making desserts with these especially like banana pudding and stuff. When they get soggy idk- they’re just so good. Try these guys. No regraerts lmaooo get it
Karla S.
Miami
These are fairly good. They’re not exactly my favorite or my go-to, but if someone offers some, I won’t say no. It’s just they’re kinda plain for my taste.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
These are simple cookies - crispy with vanilla flavor, sweet but not too sweet. They can be used to make desserts (like banana pudding or cheesecake crust) or you can just eat them on their own with a glass of milk. I enjoy them as a quick after dinner a snack when I need a little something sweet. I would recommend them.
Keisha L.
Pulaski, Virginia
Oh I just love this little guys in a pile of banana pudding! Vanilla wafers make banana pudding better l!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I made a banana pudding last night and the wafers were so fresh and crispy that I can’t waist to try it.   I hope they are a little softer but not mushy.  I grew up eating these when my mom would make banana pudding now that she’s gone it a comfort food.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
María José U.
Doral
I have loved these keebler vanilla wafers since I was little. They have an excellent flavor and they're kind of addictive. I absolutely love them.

back