Add a Photo

By KEEBLER
#407 in Cookies
Vanilla cookies, naturally & artificially flavored.
Jenn F.
Jenn F.

Chocolate chip cookies rank #1 on my list, but Keebler's Vanilla Wafers come in at a very close second. All my life I have loved Vanilla Wafers, and I passed on that love to my son, who adorably mispronounces wafer as waa-fer (waa like "ah", but with a W). These cookies are great alone, as part of a banana pie or cherry cheesecake, or served with a glass of milk for dipping!
Lisa E.
Lisa E.

We love Keebler Vanilla Wafer Minis! They are delicious and the perfect size for little hands and bellies. As a mom of six, I really appreciate a snack that my children can enjoy that isn't too sweet and isn't a large serving. These also fit great into toddler snack cups!
pratima r.
pratima r.

Kaela S.
Kaela S.
Torrance, CA

Love these little cookies so much! I've had them for a snack ever since I was little. They are so simple and very delicious. They can also be used in other desserts, such as banana pudding.
Laurie D.
Laurie D.
hollidaysburg, PA

Love these wafers. I could eat a whole box myself! They are crispy and have a great vanilla flavor. They are great in pudding and to use as a pie crust.
maria p.
maria p.

Love this and love that they are now mini! you can make a lot of different recipes with these cookies that are great for all types of parties
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

These plus banana pudding=love I have been eating these vanilla since i was a really young girl and i still really enjoy these!
Shawntavia N.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus, OH

Keebler vanilla wafers mini cookies are amazing, great for a light snack, enough to share and great for banana pudding.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Atlantic Bch, NY

These are really good especially for putting in things like banana puddings
Angela N.
Angela N.

I love these things ! ! When I make banana pudding with them I tend to eat them they're sooooooo good ! !
Diana V.
Diana V.
Fontana, CA

Vanilla Waffers are just amazing. i love the flavor. i love eating them like a bowl of cereal. great for snacks.

Join Now