BY KEEBLER

Vanilla cookies, naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• Vanilla Waffers are just amazing. i love the flavor. i lo...1 Answers
  • "I've always loved these......perfect combination with milk." in 1 review
  • "Omg loveeeeee these especially in a banana pudding taste great and will recommend to anyone !" in 1 review
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
these are a must when i go grocery shopping. my boyfriend always eats these with peanut butter for a snack or even a desert. in my opinion they are better by themselves or of course in banana pudding! love these and they are in my opinion the best brand.
Jenn F.
Chocolate chip cookies rank #1 on my list, but Keebler's Vanilla Wafers come in at a very close second. All my life I have loved Vanilla Wafers, and I passed on that love to my son, who adorably mispronounces wafer as waa-fer (waa like "ah", but with a W). These cookies are great alone, as part of a banana pie or cherry cheesecake, or served with a glass of milk for dipping!
Lisa E.
We love Keebler Vanilla Wafer Minis! They are delicious and the perfect size for little hands and bellies. As a mom of six, I really appreciate a snack that my children can enjoy that isn't too sweet and isn't a large serving. These also fit great into toddler snack cups!
Kaela S.
Torrance, CA
Love these little cookies so much! I've had them for a snack ever since I was little. They are so simple and very delicious. They can also be used in other desserts, such as banana pudding.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
Keebler® Vanilla Wafers Minis Cookies are the perfect snack size. We take these with us when we are on the run and don't have to worry about the kids make a huge mess with crumbs because they are the perfect bite size.
Odalis T.
Las Vegas, NV
I give these to my little brother and he loves these ! very good to little ones because they are not too hard and they def just melt in the mouth and they're miny ! perfect for their little hands to grab!
Mariama H.
I love these wafers. So many things you can use them for. Perfect for snack bags or mini banana puddings for toddlers. I also love the fact that they aren't overly sweet.
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these cookies I make some vanilla pudding and chop up some bananas and mix the cookies right in the gifts of cookies nice and soft it almost reminds me of cookies and cream ice cream
Sheila S.
I love vanilla wafers. This is a snack I had all the time as a kid. They don't go stale very quickly. Try dipping them in frosting. You won't regret it.
Laurie D.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Love these wafers. I could eat a whole box myself! They are crispy and have a great vanilla flavor. They are great in pudding and to use as a pie crust.
Diana V.
Fontana, CA
Vanilla Waffers are just amazing. i love the flavor. i love eating them like a bowl of cereal. great for snacks.