BY KEEBLER

Vanilla cookies, naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• Vanilla Waffers are just amazing. i love the flavor. i love eatin...1 Answers
  • "I've always loved these......perfect combination with milk." in 1 review
  • "Omg loveeeeee these especially in a banana pudding taste great and will recommend to anyone !" in 1 review
Kaela S.
Torrance, CA
Love these little cookies so much! I've had them for a snack ever since I was little. They are so simple and very delicious. They can also be used in other desserts, such as banana pudding.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
These plus banana pudding=love I have been eating these vanilla since i was a really young girl and i still really enjoy these!
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
Keebler vanilla wafers mini cookies are amazing, great for a light snack, enough to share and great for banana pudding.
Lisa E.
We love Keebler Vanilla Wafer Minis! They are delicious and the perfect size for little hands and bellies. As a mom of six, I really appreciate a snack that my children can enjoy that isn't too sweet and isn't a large serving. These also fit great into toddler snack cups!
Jenn F.
Chocolate chip cookies rank #1 on my list, but Keebler's Vanilla Wafers come in at a very close second. All my life I have loved Vanilla Wafers, and I passed on that love to my son, who adorably mispronounces wafer as waa-fer (waa like "ah", but with a W). These cookies are great alone, as part of a banana pie or cherry cheesecake, or served with a glass of milk for dipping!
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I love these, they put a really adorable twist on my basic Banana Pudding. They still have that same great taste just in a smaller prettier package.
Alyssa K.
Saint Charles, MO
Good for children, as they're about half the size of the larger ones. Fun for little ones to eat colorful cookies, instead of plain ones!
Laurie D.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Love these wafers. I could eat a whole box myself! They are crispy and have a great vanilla flavor. They are great in pudding and to use as a pie crust.
Sheila S.
I love vanilla wafers. This is a snack I had all the time as a kid. They don't go stale very quickly. Try dipping them in frosting. You won't regret it.
maria p.
Love this and love that they are now mini! you can make a lot of different recipes with these cookies that are great for all types of parties
Diana V.
Fontana, CA
Vanilla Waffers are just amazing. i love the flavor. i love eating them like a bowl of cereal. great for snacks.