BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Vanilla Wafers.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with care! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I really want some of these right now in Banana Pudding lol they are so good and they don't seem that unheathly for you which is always a plus!" in 7 reviews
Darlene R.
Brimley
I made a banana pudding last night and the wafers were so fresh and crispy that I can’t waist to try it.   I hope they are a little softer but not mushy.  I grew up eating these when my mom would make banana pudding now that she’s gone it a comfort food.
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
I love vanilla and nilla wafers are the waveeeeeeee. I love making desserts with these especially like banana pudding and stuff. When they get soggy idk- they’re just so good. Try these guys. No regraerts lmaooo get it
Nic S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These water cookies take me down memory lane. My great grandma used to give me these as a treat when she was still alive. I will always keep buying these because of the memories I have of her with these. As far as the taste of the cookies they are good and have the perfect flavor of vanilla. I love the colored ones they make or use to make. (Haven’t been able to find those for awhile) These little cookies are also good in mixes!
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
These are simple cookies - crispy with vanilla flavor, sweet but not too sweet. They can be used to make desserts (like banana pudding or cheesecake crust) or you can just eat them on their own with a glass of milk. I enjoy them as a quick after dinner a snack when I need a little something sweet. I would recommend them.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
These are pretty good wafers. Sometimes u might get a batch that is a little overcooked around the edges, and it makes them a little more crunchy. I'm not a big fan of crunchy wafers.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These keebler vanilla wafer cookies are so good. They are yummy just to eat straight out of the box. I absolutely love banana pudding and I use these all in it. I love putting them in my ice cream too. definitely recommend these
Ciara C.
South Webster , OH
While these cookies are not spectacular on their own, they’re great additions to other recipes. I always use them in my banana pudding and it’s always a hit. They also break down easily to use as a crust for other desserts.
Amanda S.
These are delicious to have plain or use with a recipe. They’re very versatile so you can bake with them, use them for dips or use them as the crust in a no-bake dessert.
Erin R.
Kokomo, IN
These are awesome for banana pudding. My son is 10 months old and i put these in a lil milk until soggy and mashed up a lil bit if banana and he really loved it!
Tasha W.
Athens, TX
Keebler Vanilla Wafers takes your dessert to the next level. You can purchase it at any local grocery store ex: Wal-mart or Brookshires. You can use them on banana pudding, pineapple delight, vanilla wafer sandwiches and so much more. I highly recommend purchasing these cookies. They can be eaten alone as well if you don't have time to cook a dessert.