Keebler Vanilla Wafers uploaded by Tasha W.Keebler Vanilla Wafers uploaded by Brooke M.Keebler Vanilla Wafers uploaded by Tasha W.

BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Vanilla Wafers.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with care! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I really want some of these right now in Banana Pudding lol they are so good and they don't seem that unheathly for you which is always a plus!" in 7 reviews
Tasha W.
Athens, TX
Keebler Vanilla Wafers takes your dessert to the next level. You can purchase it at any local grocery store ex: Wal-mart or Brookshires. You can use them on banana pudding, pineapple delight, vanilla wafer sandwiches and so much more. I highly recommend purchasing these cookies. They can be eaten alone as well if you don't have time to cook a dessert.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
While these cookies are not spectacular on their own, they’re great additions to other recipes. I always use them in my banana pudding and it’s always a hit. They also break down easily to use as a crust for other desserts.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
These are pretty good wafers. Sometimes u might get a batch that is a little overcooked around the edges, and it makes them a little more crunchy. I'm not a big fan of crunchy wafers.
Loren G.
Henderson, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These keebler vanilla wafer cookies are so good. They are yummy just to eat straight out of the box. I absolutely love banana pudding and I use these all in it. I love putting them in my ice cream too. definitely recommend these
vanessa r.
These are my favorite cookies of all time! Something about them is so addicting! They aren't overwhelmingly sweet but still satisfy a craving for something tasty. Vanilla wafers are amazing on their own but can also be combined with puddings to make them even more enjoyable.
Jasmine Y.
Columbia, SC
There is nothing like grandmas banana pudding on thanksgiving day. The perfect mix of the crunchy vanilla wafers and the bananas are perfect. They are even good by themselves as a snack for you or even for the kids. They are also a great price and you can find them literally everywhere.
Evelyn C.
bloomingdale, IL
I grew up eating these and love them to this day. They go great with milk but my absolute favorite way to eat them is with banana pudding. My daughter also loves these and grabs them by the handle full.
Sadie L.
Brooklyn, NY
So good in banana pudding I can't even handle it. Also see "NILLA" wafers. I always end up eating a couple as I'm making my delicious banana dessert. So easy to just pop in your mouth.
Felicia H.
Gosh I love these little vanilla wafer cookies! I love dipping them in either vanilla, cream cheese, or chocolate frosting and munching on them. They also are perfect to eat with pudding or crumbled on top of deserts.
Brittney R.
Mabank, TX
These are so good I love them they are so good in banana pudding so go and get some and make some banana pudding you will love it I love it and everyone I know love it they taste so good i thought i was not going to like them and i do but only in banana pudding