Add a Photo

By KEEBLER
#199 in Cookies
Keebler® Vanilla Wafers.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Baked with care!
Photo (1)
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Mabank, TX

These are so good I love them they are so good in banana pudding so go and get some and make some banana pudding you will love it I love it and everyone I know love it they taste so good i thought i was not going to like them and i do but only in banana pudding
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

My grandmother's angels. My grandmother is the banana pudding queen. She only use this brand of vanilla wafers. They are sweet and have the prefect crunch for pretty much everything. I just eat them straight out of the box. Great snack.
Amber N.
Amber N.

Not a fan of vanilla wafers. They do taste pretty good but I just really don't care for them. I think that they would taste better with some kind of cream in the middle. That is just my opinion. They are really good in banana pudding!
Felicia H.
Felicia H.

Gosh I love these little vanilla wafer cookies! I love dipping them in either vanilla, cream cheese, or chocolate frosting and munching on them. They also are perfect to eat with pudding or crumbled on top of deserts.
Adrian K.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS

These little cookies are amazing and addicting by themselves, but I line the bottom of my banana pudding with them too. They have a baked texture without being hard as a rock. People of all ages love them.
Jarely L.
Jarely L.

Omg these cookies are my number 1 cookies and a kid and now. Me and my boyfriend eat them all the time with milk and a movie. They are so good we eat the whole box. So good
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN

I absolutely love these things! I think they're mostly made for cooking purposes, like to put on top of/in stuff but I could sit there and eat a box of these.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Montclair, NJ

These are the only cookies that I will use for my banana pudding! i recommend these over any other brand wafer because they aren't too sweet like some others.
Sandy D.
Sandy D.

My kids love these as a snack aand they are mom approved - easy to throw some in a ziploc and take with you. Plus, they are amazing in banana pudding!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico

I don't really adore hem alone , I love them in banana pudding , the combo is just great , so ligth and smooth . This are great for vanilla lovers .

Join Now