BY KEEBLER

Keebler triple chocolate chips deluxe cookies 13 oz see more...

Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
I love Keebler cookies! I've been eating them since I was a kid. All their cookies are good but these are one of my favorites. They are very chocolatey and perfect when I need something to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
THESE ARE SO GOOD. If I wouldn't be 500 lbs, I would eat them everyday. Because they are so chocolatey, I feel that they pair even better with a cold glass of milk! You have to really enjoy chocolate, but if thats the case you are golden with these!
Alyssa H.
If you are looking for something that is super chocolatey, then this product is for me! Personally, I thought it was too much and I needed a big glass of milk with it.
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
I have had Keebler cookies since I was a child, and these are my absolute favorite! My 10 year old son makes sure I have these stocked lol. I recommend!!
Misty f.
A great product I truly enjoyed trying out, looked just like it said it would, I would use it again. I recommend this product to be tried out.
Kendall G.
North Hollywood, CA
I was surprised by how soft these cookies were! Sometimes cookies in a package are hard as rocks but these tasted super sweet and moist.
Madison M.
Always good. Gives you a different variety of cookies. You have dark chocolate cookies and regular. And sugar. They are all good
Jennifer C.
Germantown, OH
My family loves keebler cookies and these will cure any chocolate craving. The only problem is buying enough for everyone.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
I love theses they are really chocolatey an with milk they taste really yummy the flavor of the chocolate is amazing
Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL
Love this product so much! Great yeast and good price! I can't get enough of this product. Recommend to everyone!