BY KEEBLER

Keebler triple chocolate chips deluxe cookies 13 oz see more...

Daisy R.
North Chicago, IL
Love this product so much! Great yeast and good price! I can't get enough of this product. Recommend to everyone!
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert
We love these cookies! So moist and delicious. We can't open the package because once we do they are gone!
Shawna B.
Huntington, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so tasty! This is such a great snack. They are very chewy and fresh!
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
I love theses they are really chocolatey an with milk they taste really yummy the flavor of the chocolate is amazing
Janeira F.
Bronx, NY
When I want something crunchy and chocolaty I turn to these. These cookies have a nice mix of chocolate.
Kendall G.
North Hollywood, CA
I was surprised by how soft these cookies were! Sometimes cookies in a package are hard as rocks but these tasted super sweet and moist.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
THESE ARE SO GOOD. If I wouldn't be 500 lbs, I would eat them everyday. Because they are so chocolatey, I feel that they pair even better with a cold glass of milk! You have to really enjoy chocolate, but if thats the case you are golden with these!
Jennifer C.
Germantown, OH
My family loves keebler cookies and these will cure any chocolate craving. The only problem is buying enough for everyone.
Jennifer M.
Fall River, MA
I have had Keebler cookies since I was a child, and these are my absolute favorite! My 10 year old son makes sure I have these stocked lol. I recommend!!
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
I love Keebler cookies! I've been eating them since I was a kid. All their cookies are good but these are one of my favorites. They are very chocolatey and perfect when I need something to satisfy my sweet tooth.