Keebler Town House Wheat Crackers uploaded by Christine K.

BY KEEBLER

Host A Happy Get-together With These Light, Crisp And Buttery Wheat Crackers. They Make The Perfect Pair With Your Favorite Toppings And Dips.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness) Crushed Wheat Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour Malt Extract Corn Syrup Contains 2% Or Less Of Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate) Salt Soy Lecithin

Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
These are so delicious one of the best crackers on the market!! These have a great flavor and are great for a meat and cheese tray! They are fresh and crispy! A great price as well!
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
These are good crackers for using with cheese and deli meats and things like that! They have a good crunch and excellent flavor! They're reasonably priced as well.
Karina C.
chicago
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
Received a coupon from Influenster to try the product for free and i absolutely love them. The taste is great, buttery taste and go great with everything. I have ate them with tuna and had them also as just snacks. They are a hit in the house.
Kristine H.
Pittsburgh, PA
These crackers are the best crackers ever! I give them a 5 star rating over any other cracker. They are salty but delicious! I’ve been buying these for years and will continue to buy these crackers untill they stop making them!
Amanda S.
I love these. They make for a great snack, plain or with cheese or dips. They’re also great for putting out at parties as well. They’re affordable and the packaging is in individual sleeves which is great because they don’t go stale as fast if you take a long time to eat them.
Dee D.
I prefer these over the original because they are wheat. I am glad that they offer this alternative and I don’t feel as guilty when I eat them. They have great flavor and are very good. I can sometimes get my toddler to eat these instead but only if they have peanut butter on them. 😉
Milea R.
I love Townhouse crackers but the wheat ones definitely leave something to be desired. Not buttery and light like the original ones. These wheat crackers a dry a not very flavorful. When it comes to wheat crackers I'll stick to Ritz. But you can give me original townhouse all day.
Susan B.
Zeeland
Town House crackers are better than ritz.  They are crispier, buttery and just tastier.  We eat alone, with cheese/salami, spread with cream cheese or a cheese spread.  They are not very costly and are good for you
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
I love having these crackers at parties! They make a great snack or appetizer and go great with a variety of dips! I love these they are delicious and just the right about of salty to satisfy your craving for a fulfilling snack!