Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers

Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers

BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Town House Original Toppers® Crackers.
The cracker built for topping! see more...

• What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind of...1 Answers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers
Keke J.
Keke J.
Fort Benning
Foodie Expert
These crackers are so delicious. I eat them with a lot of things and believe it or not, the little dip part does help
Mildred K B.
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
The keebler crackers are the best, love their flavor ( love the pretzel ones) each of their varieties are the best.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al
Foodie Expert
Yum! We had these for a shower recently and they really held up to the heavy dip they were served with. I was really impressed by the quality. You can get these at your local supermarket. I will get them again!
clessie e.
clessie e.
Columbus
Best town house cracker ever. You can use these crackers with all variety of dips and spreads. They taste delicious😋
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bonham, TX
Foodie Expert
i make a lot of cheese balls and these are perfect for that. these are always our go to cracker we can count on them going with just about everything. even make little snack pizzas out of them for my children. will continue to buy forever as long as they still sell them
Luciana L.
Luciana L.
Coppell, TX
Foodie Expert
This is the best cracker ever! I eat almost every breakfast with cheese on top and I love a lot! I buy it over and over again.
Tara B.
Tara B.
Midlothian, TX
These are dangerous. Opened up a box to snack on with some aged cheddar (yum) and couldn't put them down!
Katt S.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This is a unique product that is super tasty, to boot. We usually buy the Town House Toppers when we know we are going to have a cheese spread or something of the sort. They are buttery, light, flaky, and always tasty. On top of that, they hardly ever break off in whatever type of dip we are having, no matter how dense.
Angela K.
Angela K.
This is a great cracker! It is perfect for dipping and a great party snack. It is also reattach to use around the holidays.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
milton, ON
These are hands down my favorite cracker. We can't get these in Canada so we stock up everytime we're in the US. They are so buttery and just melt in your mouth. I'm drooling just thinking about them. These are also excellent with Kraft canned cheese (which we also can't get here).
Aly C.
Aly C.
Lubbock, TX
What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind of dips? I have always wondered what the best thing to put on them was!