Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers

Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind ...1 Answers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers
Jovahnna C.
Elyria
Good quality and tastes really good because the kids love them and they are good for on the go snacks! Great!
Stephanie S.
Williston , ND
Crackers are crackers, what’s there to say about crackers? If you like crackers then you’ll like these
Cloe' M.
Loxley, AL
These are my favorite snack crackers! And they go great with dips! I love them! they are delicious!
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Very great crackers my kids love very very affordable and easy to find highly recommend for all the crackers lovers
Erin B.
St Petersburg, FL
Rich and buttery. These crackers are perfect for enjoying with cheeses, deli meats, and sliced apples. A staple in my house for celebrations and holidays.
Keke J.
Fort Benning
These crackers are so delicious. I eat them with a lot of things and believe it or not, the little dip part does help
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
The keebler crackers are the best, love their flavor ( love the pretzel ones) each of their varieties are the best.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Yum! We had these for a shower recently and they really held up to the heavy dip they were served with. I was really impressed by the quality. You can get these at your local supermarket. I will get them again!
clessie e.
Columbus
Best town house cracker ever. You can use these crackers with all variety of dips and spreads. They taste delicious😋
Ashley S.
Bonham, TX
i make a lot of cheese balls and these are perfect for that. these are always our go to cracker we can count on them going with just about everything. even make little snack pizzas out of them for my children. will continue to buy forever as long as they still sell them
Aly C.
Lubbock, TX
What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind of dips? I have always wondered what the best thing to put on them was!