Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers

Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers

BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Town House Original Toppers® Crackers.
The cracker built for topping! see more...

• What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind ...1 Answers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers
Erin J.
Columbia, MO
These are pretty good. Nice butter flavor. I usually make peanut butter crackers with these. Price is reasonable.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Foodie Expert
I love these Keebler town house topper crackers! I like to get pineapple cream cheese and spread it over the top!
Angelica A.
Foodie Expert
Good but wish they wouldn't brake so easy when you the them out of the package but over all they are pretty good.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Foodie Expert
These are great snacks good for topping with any of your favorite dip I try to get these often I highly recommend
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Foodie Expert
Taste just like regular Town House crackers but the shape make them look better on a cheese platter for a party.
kim m.
okemah, OK
Foodie Expert
Love the crackers good for a meal or for a snack. I use these for my Holiday party platters.They are Delicious.
Bernadette T.
Foodie Expert
I like to eat these with cream cheese, jalapeños and salmon. It's a good cracker to pair up with any toppings.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Foodie Expert
I can eat many of these crackers. I grab my gouda cheese and crackers and watch TV every night. great combo.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
Foodie Expert
Good taste and price. Great for parties or snacks topped with some dip. Would recommend giving these a try
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Foodie Expert
Super yummy. These are one of the better crackers produced by Keebler. They are crunchy and not too salty.
Aly C.
Lubbock, TX
What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind of dips? I have always wondered what the best thing to put on them was!