Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers

Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? Wh...1 Answers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers
Charlene M.
Lanham, MD
With or without cheese, meat, dip, whatever you want to top this with, it's umm ummm good. Flavor bursts in your mouth and lasts
Tabitha M.
Jamestown, KY
These are great we use them all the time in my home! They have the perfect taste and crunch! Great to use and top with cheese.
Luciana L.
Coppell, TX
This is the best cracker ever! I eat almost every breakfast with cheese on top and I love a lot! I buy it over and over again.
Kendra W.
So buttery and delicious!! just crazy-good to have a patties with cheese slices and meat slices. for guests to stack and snack
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
Me and my son love to eat these crackers with cheese and a little ham or turkey on it. it comes with a lot for a great price
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
Great cracker. I love to use as a snack. Easy to find. Easy to open. Affordable when on sale. I like that is a trusted brand.
sally l.
Bogata, TX
The whole family loves these. I like them because they go good with any dip, cheeses and meats. Also great with peanut butter
Angela K.
This is a great cracker! It is perfect for dipping and a great party snack. It is also reattach to use around the holidays.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Always have these around for parties or get together. Great with any dip or spread; don't get soggy
I got this at walmart.
Trich M.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Great tasting so full of flavor not to salty. Good for snacking. My children love them my favorite cracker from Keebler.
Aly C.
Lubbock, TX
What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind of dips? I have always wondered what the best thing to put on them was!