Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers

Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers

BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Town House Original Toppers® Crackers.
The cracker built for topping! see more...

• What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind ...1 Answers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers
Tabitha M.
Jamestown, KY
These are great we use them all the time in my home! They have the perfect taste and crunch! Great to use and top with cheese.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
Great cracker. I love to use as a snack. Easy to find. Easy to open. Affordable when on sale. I like that is a trusted brand.
sally l.
Bogata, TX
The whole family loves these. I like them because they go good with any dip, cheeses and meats. Also great with peanut butter
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
Me and my son love to eat these crackers with cheese and a little ham or turkey on it. it comes with a lot for a great price
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Always have these around for parties or get together. Great with any dip or spread; don't get soggy
I got this at walmart.
Trich M.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Great tasting so full of flavor not to salty. Good for snacking. My children love them my favorite cracker from Keebler.
Katie C.
Tonawanda, NY
These are awesome for party's with dips and topping for your crackers. They don't fall off AS much as a regular cracker.
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
These are really good. You can either eat them plain or add anything to the top of it and they will still taste good!
Sarah O.
Foodie Expert
Great crackers for when you have house guests. These crackers go with any spread and they are crunchy and buttery.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Foodie Expert
The light buttery flavor of these crackers is delicious! I love eating them with all types of spreads and cheeses!
Aly C.
Lubbock, TX
What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind of dips? I have always wondered what the best thing to put on them was!