Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers

Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers

BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Town House Original Toppers® Crackers.
The cracker built for topping! see more...

• What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind ...1 Answers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers
Lois M.
Cynthiana, KY
I absolutely love these crackers. I love them with peanut butter or cheese on them, I love them plain or with soup. My hubby loves them with a ham ball my mom makes him every year at Christmas. I always have to buy the family size box so we don't run out!
maria p.
Keebler cookies are great for any occasion ! You can top these with any cheese meats etc and display for a nice gathering or just shoot spray cheese on them while watching a movie. They are delicious and I always have them ready for my guests. Try them !
Tawun B.
Foodie Expert
These crackers have always been one of my favorites. It is hard for me to just eat a few in one sitting. I eat them with side dishes, such as tuna and alone. I have been purchasing these crackers for years and definitely recommend them for others.
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
These taste almost exactly the same as regular Town House crackers, although they are a bit thicker, presumably to better hold up against toppings. I think I'd still prefer original, though these are also nice.
Monica L.
Atlanta, GA
Great for spreads such as peanut butter, nuttela, add cheese or sandwich meat. The perfect snack. Definitely staple for my pantry. Highly recommend for others to give it a try if you haven't already.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
I love this crackers. I always get it. You can buy it anywhere, pharmacies, gas stations, or superstores. They are very tasty. . I would definitely recommended. they are Very affordable
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect little buttery vessel to get your favorite dips or toppings straight to your mouth without losing it on the way.. Strong cracker. Crispy, buttery goodness.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
These are always a great snack. my roommates and I eat these with a little bit of cream cheese spread on top and it is the perfect compliment to the buttery cracker
Ryli B.
Hilliard, OH
Foodie Expert
Such a great cracker to serve at a party with several different types of dip. Same great Town House flavor but with a little extra help to keep your toppings on.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
Foodie Expert
These are a staple in our house they work great with cheese and pepperoni or dips. They have a nice crumbly texture and a great buttery flavor. We love them!!
Aly C.
Lubbock, TX
What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind of dips? I have always wondered what the best thing to put on them was!