Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers

Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? Wh...1 Answers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers
Renee W.
Keebler Town House Toppers are a great cracker to have with any dips or spreads. I use them with my cheeseball and they work perfectly! They are better than some of the other brands that I have tried previously. I highly recommend this product to friends and family!
Hannah W.
New Orleans, LA
Who doesn't love these crackers?! They're buttery, crispy and perfect for your favorite cheese. I always wait until they're on sale because 2 boxes don't last long in our house. My son loves them and my husband inhales them. Especially when I've got summer sausage.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Usually buy when on sale. My husband likes to eat with soup and I always like to have a box in the cupboard for a quick snack when we have company. Go great with cheese and cheese spreads. They are affordable and taste good. No complaints or recommendations.
maria p.
Keebler cookies are great for any occasion ! You can top these with any cheese meats etc and display for a nice gathering or just shoot spray cheese on them while watching a movie. They are delicious and I always have them ready for my guests. Try them !
Lois M.
Cynthiana, KY
I absolutely love these crackers. I love them with peanut butter or cheese on them, I love them plain or with soup. My hubby loves them with a ham ball my mom makes him every year at Christmas. I always have to buy the family size box so we don't run out!
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
These taste almost exactly the same as regular Town House crackers, although they are a bit thicker, presumably to better hold up against toppings. I think I'd still prefer original, though these are also nice.
Moncia L.
Atlanta, GA
Great for spreads such as peanut butter, nuttela, add cheese or sandwich meat. The perfect snack. Definitely staple for my pantry. Highly recommend for others to give it a try if you haven't already.
Ashley S.
Bonham, TX
i make a lot of cheese balls and these are perfect for that. these are always our go to cracker we can count on them going with just about everything. even make little snack pizzas out of them for my children. will continue to buy forever as long as they still sell them
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
This is the perfect little buttery vessel to get your favorite dips or toppings straight to your mouth without losing it on the way.. Strong cracker. Crispy, buttery goodness.
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
These crackers are so damn good! Just be sure to keep the box not in arm's reach because once you open them, they're addictive! You can't just have one. I keep a box in my car for when I'm at work during the weekends and bring cheese slices and pepperoni, yummm!
Aly C.
Lubbock, TX
What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind of dips? I have always wondered what the best thing to put on them was!