Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers

Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers

BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Town House Original Toppers® Crackers.
The cracker built for topping! see more...

• What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind ...1 Answers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers
Marcie M.
There is just something about these Keebler Crackers! Then they went and made them so that you can put stuff on top of them without it falling off! Just when I was accepting eating plain crackers, they had to go and do this! LOL 😉 Time to. start thinking of of some toppers now I suppose! If not, the crackers are still delicious alone!
Jessica W.
These crackers are the best. They have a nice buttery taste and just the right crunch. The toppers get used a lot in my family at holidays or any gathering. We call them cheeseball crackers, for obvious reasons. If someone forgets and leaves them out we crush them and use them for chicken fried steak.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
These crackers are great they are buttery crisp and a perfect addition to a cheese and meat platter or dips or soups or just by thwmselves. They are flake and crunchy and are the perfect size to grip and dip and not get anything on your fingers. The shape makes them easy to hold in tiny hands also.
Angela D.
Bullhead City, AZ
These are good to eat just alone or put topping on it. I find them very healthy and low in fat and calories. They go beyond my expectations you can do anything to them. And they will still be good . I am a very loyal customer. I use them in every party that i throw. Yummy!
Renee W.
Keebler Town House Toppers are a great cracker to have with any dips or spreads. I use them with my cheeseball and they work perfectly! They are better than some of the other brands that I have tried previously. I highly recommend this product to friends and family!
Hannah W.
New Orleans, LA
Who doesn't love these crackers?! They're buttery, crispy and perfect for your favorite cheese. I always wait until they're on sale because 2 boxes don't last long in our house. My son loves them and my husband inhales them. Especially when I've got summer sausage.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
These crackers are so damn good! Just be sure to keep the box not in arm's reach because once you open them, they're addictive! You can't just have one. I keep a box in my car for when I'm at work during the weekends and bring cheese slices and pepperoni, yummm!
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
Town house is definitely in a competitions with Ritz but both have so much to offer and theres plenty of difference. These crackers are lest buttery than Ritz so the portion control can be helped. the price for the box is good and theres plenty for a party of 4
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Usually buy when on sale. My husband likes to eat with soup and I always like to have a box in the cupboard for a quick snack when we have company. Go great with cheese and cheese spreads. They are affordable and taste good. No complaints or recommendations.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
These toppers are perfect for cheese balls and dips! I haven't really seen another brand make the extra ridges, to ensure that the toppings stay put! I also really like that town house didn't change the product taste in the process of reinventing the shape!
Aly C.
Lubbock, TX
What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind of dips? I have always wondered what the best thing to put on them was!