Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers

Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers

BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind ...1 Answers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
I love the buttery, flaky flavor. These are amazing, with salads cheese, soup. Great for holiday and game platters. Great for the kids lunches, and after school snacks, so very affordable too, keep them on hand all the time!!!
Ashley S.
Bonham, TX
i make a lot of cheese balls and these are perfect for that. these are always our go to cracker we can count on them going with just about everything. even make little snack pizzas out of them for my children. will continue to buy forever as long as they still sell them
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This is a unique product that is super tasty, to boot. We usually buy the Town House Toppers when we know we are going to have a cheese spread or something of the sort. They are buttery, light, flaky, and always tasty. On top of that, they hardly ever break off in whatever type of dip we are having, no matter how dense.
Nicole S.
Cinnaminson , NJ
Great for thick, hearty dips. Also a really good cracker for different types of cheeses and meats. Always have these on hand for a party. Great crispy cracker. Usually on sale too, so usually a great price.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Yum! We had these for a shower recently and they really held up to the heavy dip they were served with. I was really impressed by the quality. You can get these at your local supermarket. I will get them again!
Marcie M.
There is just something about these Keebler Crackers! Then they went and made them so that you can put stuff on top of them without it falling off! Just when I was accepting eating plain crackers, they had to go and do this! LOL ūüėČ Time to. start thinking of of some toppers now I suppose! If not, the crackers are still delicious alone!
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
These crackers are great they are buttery crisp and a perfect addition to a cheese and meat platter or dips or soups or just by thwmselves. They are flake and crunchy and are the perfect size to grip and dip and not get anything on your fingers. The shape makes them easy to hold in tiny hands also.
Denise H.
el paso, TX
Town house is definitely in a competitions with Ritz but both have so much to offer and theres plenty of difference. These crackers are lest buttery than Ritz so the portion control can be helped. the price for the box is good and theres plenty for a party of 4
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
These toppers are perfect for cheese balls and dips! I haven't really seen another brand make the extra ridges, to ensure that the toppings stay put! I also really like that town house didn't change the product taste in the process of reinventing the shape!
Jessica W.
These crackers are the best. They have a nice buttery taste and just the right crunch. The toppers get used a lot in my family at holidays or any gathering. We call them cheeseball crackers, for obvious reasons. If someone forgets and leaves them out we crush them and use them for chicken fried steak.
Aly C.
Lubbock, TX
What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind of dips? I have always wondered what the best thing to put on them was!