Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers

Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers

BY KEEBLER

Keebler® Town House Original Toppers® Crackers.
The cracker built for topping! see more...

• What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind ...1 Answers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original  Crackers
Keebler Town House Toppers Original Crackers
Tammy D.
Piedmont, AL
I love the buttery, flaky flavor. These are amazing, with salads cheese, soup. Great for holiday and game platters. Great for the kids lunches, and after school snacks, so very affordable too, keep them on hand all the time!!!
Ashley S.
Bonham, TX
Foodie Expert
i make a lot of cheese balls and these are perfect for that. these are always our go to cracker we can count on them going with just about everything. even make little snack pizzas out of them for my children. will continue to buy forever as long as they still sell them
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This is a unique product that is super tasty, to boot. We usually buy the Town House Toppers when we know we are going to have a cheese spread or something of the sort. They are buttery, light, flaky, and always tasty. On top of that, they hardly ever break off in whatever type of dip we are having, no matter how dense.
Nicole S.
Cinnaminson , NJ
Great for thick, hearty dips. Also a really good cracker for different types of cheeses and meats. Always have these on hand for a party. Great crispy cracker. Usually on sale too, so usually a great price.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Foodie Expert
Yum! We had these for a shower recently and they really held up to the heavy dip they were served with. I was really impressed by the quality. You can get these at your local supermarket. I will get them again!
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
These crackers are so damn good! Just be sure to keep the box not in arm's reach because once you open them, they're addictive! You can't just have one. I keep a box in my car for when I'm at work during the weekends and bring cheese slices and pepperoni, yummm!
Stacy E.
Palm Coast, FL
These are good as a snack or for dipping, for toppings and it is great in comparrisson to other products in its class. I am a repeat consumer of this product. There are no cons about this product that I have. It is a delicious, buttery snack to enjoy
Andrea F.
Foodie Expert
I love that these crackers have a spot indicated to put on toppings. Really good to use for dips and cheese balls. Better than other crackers where your dip can slide off of the side of the crackers. Has a good buttery flavor.
Yolanda P.
Foodie Expert
These are a guilty pleasure and a sin. When you want to just sit and catch up on your DVR these little toppers are delicious. They have yet to be disappointed by them and I get them when they go on sale.
Dina S.
Foodie Expert
Great buttery flavor that goes good with almost any topping. I do not have these crackers often, but when I do it is always related to a good snack experience.
Aly C.
Lubbock, TX
What kind of stuff taste the best with these crackers? What kind of dips? I have always wondered what the best thing to put on them was!