BY KEEBLER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

M M.
Springfield, MA
great way to get fiber and multigrain in. they hold up to anything you place on them. Excellent with hummus or cheese. I purchased them at Walmart, compared to other products they are the best, tasty and fun.
Patty a.
Shelby, OH
Keebler Town House Toppers multigrain crackers are perfect for my cheese balls and also spinach dip and the most rad is taco meat on top the are delicious and healthy at the same time. Perfect little dip for filling and really have nothing bad to say go and give them a try.
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
I'm in love with these crackers. We get them every year during the holidays. They are the perfect cracker for cheese dips and spreads, I just wish they weren't so pricey.
Allie N.
This is a very innovative cracker, it's quite cool how they designed it to put stuff on top. Has the same yummy original buttery taste as the other town house crackers. I would recommend! Although they are quite large for one bite
Jessica R.
Bartlesville , OK
These crackers are amazing for dips and toppings. They have a nice ledge to keep things in their place and are nice and sturdy. They taste great also. Definitely met all my needs and expectations. Great for parties.
Felicia B.
Love these!! I could eat Town House crackers all day and the little scoop edges on these make it even easier to hold stuff on them whether it be pepperoni bits or French onion dip.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
These are soooo good! I usually like making mini sandwiches with any multi-grain crackers because the combo flavors are just so amazing! But these crackers are even great alone! I absolutely love them ! Even tried them with cream cheese and oh my gosh yum!!
Sharon V.
Palmdale, CA
I love these crackers they are so good. I think i prefer eating these with a soup over regular saltine crackers. Even just to have a snack topped with peanut butter these are good. I could pack some of these for my kids lunch with a chicken salad or tuna salad and they would be satisfied.
Gracie J.
I love the shape of the cracker which is great if you like to add toppings or cheese spreads. I like to look online for cute recipes for making dips and toppings to serve with these crackers. I usually purchase these whenever I see them on sale.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
These crackers have some good topping real estate, meaning you can really add whatever you want to it and it will fit nicely and give you and/or your guests a good bite. They're nice and buttery and go well with anything you can think of