Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersKeebler
Town House Pretzel Flipsides Original Crackers

Keebler Town House Pretzel Flipsides Original Crackers

by Keebler

What's the best type of cheese for these crackers? Thinking of using them for a holiday party!
Start your review of Keebler Town House Pretzel Flipsides Original Crackers!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
Keebler Town House Pretzel Flipsides Original Crackers uploaded by Angel H.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are so good. Not too salty. Really does taste like a cracker and pretzel in one. Good for dipping, and good for placing small pieces of meats and cheese, etc on them for small appetizers. Highly recommended
Venus H.
Purchased at: Kroger
Delicious! I eat with hummus and it is a great tasting snack. I like that they are oven baked and also has no cholesterol. They are buttery like a cracker but crunchy like a pretzel.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
These crackers are really, really good!! I don’t buy them too often because I eat them too fast. I usually buy the thin ones, but both versions are delicious. It’s a pretzel on one side and a ritz cracker on the other. They usually go on sale at the supermarket I shop at, so they’re also really affordable. Great for dipping!! I definitely recommend! #snacks #snacking #momlife
Deborah C.
Kissimmee, FL
Keebler Town House Pretzel Flipsides Original Crackers uploaded by Deborah C.
No me gustaron para nada y, son tostadas pero sin sabor. No le agarre el taste a pretzel en ningún lado y las trate con dip, queso, mermeladas y nada pudo hacerlas aceptables para mi . Usualmente esta marca es muy buena pero con esta fallaron.
D'Andrea W.
Keebler Town House Pretzel Flipsides Original Crackers uploaded by D'Andrea W.
I had never noticed these before in the store before, so i decided i would give them a try. they are delicious.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,032 reviews
Keebler Town House Pretzel Flipsides Original Crackers uploaded by Tanya A.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These crackers are the perfect blend of a townhouse cracker and a pretzel thin. They're light and buttery on one side and crisp with a hint of salt on the other. I absolutely love the flavor combination. These are my favorite Keebler crackers, and one of my favorite crackers in general.
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Keebler Town House Pretzel Flipsides Original Crackers uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Which side is your favorite ? Mine hands down is the pretzel side. Enjoying it with a built in cracker is a great idea
Laura R.
Massapequa, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love these pretzels and crackers from Keebler Town House! They are light, crispy, salty and sweet all at the same time. They are very affordable. I love how they don’t fill me up like pretzels do. I would highly recommended this for anyone looking for a sweet and salty snack!
Jen H.
Youngstown, OH
I love these! They are light and have a great crunch! Cracker on one side and pretzel on the other. These are great with cheese, dips or alone. These are my favorite Keebler product.
Dawn B.
Oswego, IL
I just love these unique cracker! They are salty and crispy with fantastic, delicious favor! I was blown away by the taste. Exceeded my expectations! I love that I can purchase them at Meijer and Target stores. Please try these unique, tasty crackers.