BY KEEBLER

Host A Happy Get-together With These Crisp, Oven-baked Crackers With A Rustic Blend Of Savory Herbs And Spices Inspired By Pita Crackers. They Make The Perfect Pair With Your Favorite Toppings And Dips.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid) Soybean Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness) Rice Flour Sugar Oat Fiber Sea Salt Contains 2% Or Less Of Yeast Whey Soy Lecithin

• Is anyone else using these for part of their superbowl t...1 Answers
Courtney J.
Sevierville, TN
These are so delicious. I love these Pita chips.
I am a repeat consumer for sure! #Addicted
They are toasted to perfection and just the right amount of sea salt which together is simply the most amazing snack.
I take these in hefty bags with me all the time.
They are such a perfect snack for anywhere and anytime.
They are so affordable and often go on sale for two for only five dollars!
That is when I stock up so if you love these like me stock up when they go on sale and save some money.
I highly recommend trying these.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
We really enjoyed these! We ate them with white cheddar and it was great combination. They were perfectly crispy and would work well with all kinds of dips. Some might find them to be a bit too salty. They could be a bit less salty but other than that, they are great crackers!
Kayla C.
Northampton
I love these crackers. They are perfect for hummus and aren’t overloaded with salt. I think they are very affordable and aren’t that expensive. I like these crackers the best for hummus. I wouldn’t change anything about these.
Tiffany M.
Weeki Wachee, FL
These are amazing. They’re not too hard like other pita products and they do taste pretty light in flavor. The
Sea salt is a perfect addition to this cracker. I love these with fresh avocado, so good.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I live for these pita chips and have them a least once a week. They are good alone or with dip it does not even matter. They are so crisp and just have enough salt to fill your cravings. I recommend this to everyone.
Lauren C.
I purchased these on a whim & was pleasantly surprised. These crackers are crunchy & crispy. They are great served with dips (hummus!) and salsas. Just note they are definitely more cracker (crunchy) than pita (soft).
Morgan S.
I have just picked these up for about the millionth time! I love these with hummus or peanut butter! They are a filling and tasty treat with healthy ingredients that taste great! Highly recommend this product!
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Love Keebler crackers! This is a brand I trust feeding to my family and they are a quality brand that still tastes delicious! I super enjoy eating them and these have a great afresh flavor! I normally purchase from target.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
I love these with artichoke dip they are so good and not have a greasy taste to them when you eat them. I think the cost on these are okay and I continue to buy them.
Jessika A.
Love these crackers! They are salty, but not too salty. They are the perfect compliment to hummus. They are also perfectly crunchy. I am a big fan of Town House crackers!
Leslie G.
Maxton, NC
Is anyone else using these for part of their superbowl themed menu?

Kohl's