Keebler Town House Pita Mediterranean Herb Crackers uploaded by Sharlyn H.Keebler Town House Pita Mediterranean Herb Crackers uploaded by Samantha k.

BY KEEBLER

Host A Happy Get-together With These Crisp, Oven-baked Crackers With A Rustic Blend Of Savory Herbs And Spices Inspired By Pita Crackers. They Make The Perfect Pair With Your Favorite Toppings And Dips.

Wheat Flour Soybean Oil With Tbhq For Freshness Rice Flour Oat Fiber Sugar Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Sea Salt Whey Salt Tomato Powder Yeast Dextrose Garlic Powder Onion Powder Spice Natural Flavor Citric Acid Corn Syrup Solids Annatto Extract For Color Turmeric Extract For Color Soy Lecithin

Falestin j.
Chalmette
This is a good bedtime snack in other words a mommy and daddy snack it needs a dip though still can't decide on that other than that it tastes good and great shape
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
The flavor of these were amazing but they were too crunchy for my teeth! I love eating these with salad the flavor is so yummy and herbs stand out in the cracker. I purchase with coupons so it was good excuse to try.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Love Keebler crackers! This is a brand I trust feeding to my family and they are a quality brand that still tastes delicious! I super enjoy eating them and these have a great afresh flavor! I normally purchase from target.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I love these crackers. They have a wide range of flavors and I have yet to find a flavor I don't like. Bonus: The first ingredient listed is wheat flour so you don't have to feel quite so bad about snacking on them.
Emily M.
Newport
These crackers give you the crunch you are looking for with a great flavor . These are my sons second favorite snack and we always have them in the house . If you haven’t tried them I suggest you do !
Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
Just tried these and really liked them, hope to try some of the other flavors soon. These had a good bold flavor and were good with cheese ball spread I’d definitely recommend trying these!
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Yummy to my tummy I love this cracker, it so tasty and crunchy, I love the herbs taste in it very delicious.Highly recommend Keebler Town House Pita Mediterranean Herb Crackers
Amanda S.
I love these. They make for a great snack, plain or with cheese or dips. They’re also great for putting out at parties as well. They’re affordable and the packaging is in individual sleeves which is great because they don’t go stale as fast if you take a long time to eat them.
Lois F.
Mishawaka, IN
Great flavor and I love these as an alternative to snacking on chips. The seasoning is great and I love it! They are a good price and great quality. I’m glad I purchased these.
Michaela C.
These are so good!  My husband says they taste just like Pizza Hut breadsticks, and he's not wrong.  I love that these are so low in fat and calories, so I can have a snack that's full of flavor and crunch without blowing my whole day.  Definitely pick up a box!